Aims and Scope
Areas covered by JOCSAR include, but are not limited to clinical cell-based therapies, Molecular Imaging, Pathophysiology, Regenerative Orthopedics, Bioengineering, Sports Traumatology, joint diseases, Injury and Trauma Biomechanics, diagnostic techniques, Biometals, and bio-plastics.
The journal pursues contributions which prioritize excellence, novelty, applicability, clarity, focus and interest to the readership. Most likely Orthopedic Surgeons, Biomedical Engineers, Sports Orthopedists, Cell Biology Researchers, Imaging Specialists, Materials Scientists, and Rehabilitation Specialists will engage as authors of JOCSAR articles.
JOCSAR is peer-reviewed to safeguard the scientific merit and clinical significance of its diverse content.
Call for submissions
The Journal of Orthopedic Clinical Studies and Advanced Research publishes articles of original, interdisciplinary, and translational research. The Editor actively encourages Clinical aspects of basic research and trials that will have an impact on the understanding of health and disease. Case reports, focused research on a broad range of disciplines as well as experimental papers may be submitted. Besides, authors may contribute short reviews (by invitation from the Editor) and letters to the editor.
Subjects covered by The Journal of Orthopedic Clinical Studies and Advanced Research
- Musculoskeletal disease
- Cartilage and bone repair
- Joint diseases
- Clinical cell-based therapies
- Musculoskeletal injury and inflammation
- Spinal injury
- Hard and soft tissue trauma
- Development of prosthetic devices
- Molecular Imaging
- Development of orthotic devices
- Life Sciences
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Stem cell(Mesenchymal stem cells)
- Development of augmentation devices
- Regenerative Orthopedics
- Musculoskeletal function
- Sports Traumatology
- Cell Biology
- Functional and Surgical Anatomy
- Biomechanics of the Musculoskeletal Systems
- Engineered Tissue Replacements
- Injury and Trauma Biomechanics
- Orthopedic Biomechanics