Full Professor and Director
Bio Spectroscopy Core Research Laboratory
California South University (CSU)
Irvine, California, USA
|2012||Ph.D. & D.Sc., Biophysical Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA|
|2008||M.S., Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, Islamic Azad University (IAU), North Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran|
|2005||B.S., Pure Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, Islamic Azad University (IAU), North Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran|
Prof. Dr. Alireza Heidari, Ph.D., D.Sc. is a Full Professor and Academic Tenure of Chemistry at California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA. He has got his Ph.D. and D.Sc. degrees from California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA. Furthermore, he has double postdocs in Project Management, Oncology, Human Cancer Tissues and Synchrotron Radiation from Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and also in Nanochemistry and Modern Molecular Electronic–Structure Computations Theory from California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA. His research interests include Biophysical Chemistry, Biomolecular Spectroscopy, Quantum Chemistry, Nanochemistry, Modern Electronic Structure Computations, Theoretical Chemistry, Mathematical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Vibrational Spectroscopy, Molecular Modelling, Ab initio & Density Functional Methods, Molecular Structure, Biochemistry, Molecular Simulation, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Oncology, Synchrotron Radiation, LASER, Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs, Nano Drugs Delivery, ATR–FTIR Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, Intelligent Molecules, Molecular Dynamics, Biosensors, Biomarkers, Molecular Diagnostics, Numerical Chemistry, Nucleic Acids, DNA/RNA Monitoring, DNA/RNA Hypermethylation, Human Cancer Tissues, Human Cancer Cells, Tumors, Cancer Tissues, Cancer Cells, etc. He has participated at more than two hundreds reputed international conferences, seminars, congresses, symposiums and forums around the world as yet. Also, he possesses many published articles in Science Citation Index (SCI)/International Scientific Indexing (ISI) Journals. It should be noted that he has visited many universities or scientific and academic research institutes in different countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Russia, Estonia, Turkey, France, Swiss, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Brazil, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, South Korea, China, India, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, etc. as research fellow, sabbatical and volunteer researcher or visitor and so on heretofore. He has a history of several years of teaching for college students and various disciplines and trends in different universities. Moreover, he has been a senior advisor in various industry and factories. He is expert in many computer programs and programming languages. Hitherto, he has authored more than twenty books and book chapters in different fields of Chemistry. Syne, he has been awarded more than seven hundreds reputed international awards, prizes, scholarships and honors. Heretofore, he has multiple editorial duties in many reputed international journals, books and publishers. Hitherward, he is a member of more than two hundreds reputed international academic–scientific–research institutes around the world. In addition, he is member of the Nobel committee for Chemistry. It should be noted that he is currently the President of American International Standards Institute (AISI), Irvine, California, USA and also Director of the BioSpectroscopy Core Research Laboratory at California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA.
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Biomolecular Spectroscopy
- Quantum Chemistry
- Modern Electronic Structure Computations
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Mathematical Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Vibrational Spectroscopy
- Molecular Modelling
- Ab initio & Density Functional Methods
- Molecular Structure
- Molecular Simulation
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Synchrotron Radiation
- Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs
- Nano Drugs Delivery
- ATR–FTIR Spectroscopy
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Intelligent Molecules
- Molecular Dynamics
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Numerical Chemistry
- Nucleic Acids
- DNA/RNA Monitoring
- DNA/RNA Hypermethylation
- Human Cancer Tissues
- Human Cancer Cells
- Cancer Tissues
- Cancer Cells
- Heidari, C. Brown, “Study of Composition and Morphology of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles for Eliminating Cancer Cells”, Journal of Nanomedicine Research, Volume 2, Issue 5, 20 Pages, 2015.
- Heidari, C. Brown, “Study of Surface Morphological, Phytochemical and Structural Characteristics of Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles”, International Journal of Pharmacology, Phytochemistry and Ethnomedicine, Volume 1, Pages 15–19, 2015.
- Heidari, “An Experimental Biospectroscopic Study on Seminal Plasma in Determination of Semen Quality for Evaluation of Male Infertility”, Int J Adv Technol 7: e007, 2016.
- Heidari, “Extraction and Preconcentration of N–Tolyl–Sulfonyl–Phosphoramid–Saeure–Dichlorid as an Anti–Cancer Drug from Plants: A Pharmacognosy Study”, J Pharmacogn Nat Prod 2: e103, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Thermodynamic Study on Hydration and Dehydration of DNA and RNA−Amphiphile Complexes”, J Bioeng Biomed Sci S: 006, 2016.
- Heidari, “Computational Studies on Molecular Structures and Carbonyl and Ketene Groups’ Effects of Singlet and Triplet Energies of Azidoketene O=C=CH–NNN and Isocyanatoketene O=C=CH–N=C=O”, J Appl Computat Math 5: e142, 2016.
- Heidari, “Study of Irradiations to Enhance the Induces the Dissociation of Hydrogen Bonds between Peptide Chains and Transition from Helix Structure to Random Coil Structure Using ATR–FTIR, Raman and 1HNMR Spectroscopies”, J Biomol Res Ther 5: e146, 2016.
- Heidari, “Future Prospects of Point Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Fluorescence Imaging and Fluorescence Endoscopy in Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) for Cancer Cells”, J Bioanal Biomed 8: e135, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Bio–Spectroscopic Study of DNA Density and Color Role as Determining Factor for Absorbed Irradiation in Cancer Cells”, Adv Cancer Prev 1: e102, 2016.
- Heidari, “Manufacturing Process of Solar Cells Using Cadmium Oxide (CdO) and Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles”, J Biotechnol Biomater 6: e125, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Novel Experimental and Computational Approach to Photobiosimulation of Telomeric DNA/RNA: A Biospectroscopic and Photobiological Study”, J Res Development 4: 144, 2016.
- Heidari, “Biochemical and Pharmacodynamical Study of Microporous Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Selective for Vancomycin, Teicoplanin, Oritavancin, Telavancin and Dalbavancin Binding”, Biochem Physiol 5: e146, 2016.
- Heidari, “Anti–Cancer Effect of UV Irradiation at Presence of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles on DNA of Cancer Cells: A Photodynamic Therapy Study”, Arch Cancer Res. 4: 1, 2016.
- Heidari, “Biospectroscopic Study on Multi–Component Reactions (MCRs) in Two A–Type and B–Type Conformations of Nucleic Acids to Determine Ligand Binding Modes, Binding Constant and Stability of Nucleic Acids in Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles–Nucleic Acids Complexes as Anti–Cancer Drugs”, Arch Cancer Res. 4: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Simulation of Temperature Distribution of DNA/RNA of Human Cancer Cells Using Time–Dependent Bio–Heat Equation and Nd: YAG Lasers”, Arch Cancer Res. 4: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Quantitative Structure–Activity Relationship (QSAR) Approximation for Cadmium Oxide (CdO) and Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles as Anti–Cancer Drugs for the Catalytic Formation of Proviral DNA from Viral RNA Using Multiple Linear and Non–Linear Correlation Approach”, Ann Clin Lab Res. 4: 1, 2016.
- Heidari, “Biomedical Study of Cancer Cells DNA Therapy Using Laser Irradiations at Presence of Intelligent Nanoparticles”, J Biomedical Sci. 5: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Measurement the Amount of Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Absorbable Calcium (Ca2+), Iron (II) (Fe2+), Magnesium (Mg2+), Phosphate (PO4–) and Zinc (Zn2+) in Apricot Using High–Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Spectroscopic Techniques”, J Biom Biostat 7: 292, 2016.
- Heidari, “Spectroscopy and Quantum Mechanics of the Helium Dimer (He2+), Neon Dimer (Ne2+), Argon Dimer (Ar2+), Krypton Dimer (Kr2+), Xenon Dimer (Xe2+), Radon Dimer(Rn2+) and Ununoctium Dimer (Uuo2+) Molecular Cations”, Chem Sci J 7: e112, 2016.
- Heidari, “Human Toxicity Photodynamic Therapy Studies on DNA/RNA Complexes as a Promising New Sensitizer for the Treatment of Malignant Tumors Using Bio–Spectroscopic Techniques”, J Drug Metab Toxicol 7: e129, 2016.
- Heidari, “Novel and Stable Modifications of Intelligent Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles as Anti–Cancer Drug in Formation of Nucleic Acids Complexes for Human Cancer Cells’ Treatment”, Biochem Pharmacol (Los Angel) 5: 207, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Combined Computational and QM/MM Molecular Dynamics Study on Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs), Amorphous Boron Nitride Nanotubes (a–BNNTs) and Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanotubes (h–BNNTs) as Hydrogen Storage”, Struct Chem Crystallogr Commun 2: 1, 2016.
- Heidari, “Pharmaceutical and Analytical Chemistry Study of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles Synthesis Methods and Properties as Anti–Cancer Drug and its Effect on Human Cancer Cells”, Pharm Anal Chem Open Access 2: 113, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Chemotherapeutic and Biospectroscopic Investigation of the Interaction of Double–Standard DNA/RNA–Binding Molecules with Cadmium Oxide (CdO) and Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles as Anti–Cancer Drugs for Cancer Cells’ Treatment”, Chemo Open Access 5: e129, 2016.
- Heidari, “Pharmacokinetics and Experimental Therapeutic Study of DNA and Other Biomolecules Using Lasers: Advantages and Applications”, J Pharmacokinet Exp Ther 1: e005, 2016.
- Heidari, “Determination of Ratio and Stability Constant of DNA/RNA in Human Cancer Cells and Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles Complexes Using Analytical Electrochemical and Spectroscopic Techniques”, Insights Anal Electrochem 2: 1, 2016.
- Heidari, “Discriminate between Antibacterial and Non–Antibacterial Drugs Artificial Neutral Networks of a Multilayer Perceptron (MLP) Type Using a Set of Topological Descriptors”, J Heavy Met Toxicity Dis. 1: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Combined Theoretical and Computational Study of the Belousov–Zhabotinsky Chaotic Reaction and Curtius Rearrangement for Synthesis of Mechlorethamine, Cisplatin, Streptozotocin, Cyclophosphamide, Melphalan, Busulphan and BCNU as Anti–Cancer Drugs”, Insights Med Phys. 1: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Translational Biomedical Approach to Structural Arrangement of Amino Acids’ Complexes: A Combined Theoretical and Computational Study”, Transl Biomed. 7: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Ab Initio and Density Functional Theory (DFT) Studies of Dynamic NMR Shielding Tensors and Vibrational Frequencies of DNA/RNA and Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles Complexes in Human Cancer Cells”, J Nanomedine Biotherapeutic Discov 6: e144, 2016.
- Heidari, “Molecular Dynamics and Monte–Carlo Simulations for Replacement Sugars in Insulin Resistance, Obesity, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Metabolic Syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: A Glycobiological Study”, J Glycobiol 5: e111, 2016.
- Heidari, “Synthesis and Study of 5–[(Phenylsulfonyl)Amino]–1,3,4–Thiadiazole–2–Sulfonamide as Potential Anti–Pertussis Drug Using Chromatography and Spectroscopy Techniques”, Transl Med (Sunnyvale) 6: e138, 2016.
- Heidari, “Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus and Sulphur Heterocyclic Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs Separation in the Supercritical Fluid of Ozone (O3) Using Soave–Redlich–Kwong (SRK) and Pang–Robinson (PR) Equations”, Electronic J Biol 12: 4, 2016.
- Heidari, “An Analytical and Computational Infrared Spectroscopic Review of Vibrational Modes in Nucleic Acids”, Austin J Anal Pharm Chem. 3(1): 1058, 2016.
- Heidari, C. Brown, “Phase, Composition and Morphology Study and Analysis of Os–Pd/HfC Nanocomposites”, Nano Res Appl. 2: 1, 2016.
- Heidari, C. Brown, “Vibrational Spectroscopic Study of Intensities and Shifts of Symmetric Vibration Modes of Ozone Diluted by Cumene”, International Journal of Advanced Chemistry, 4 (1) 5–9, 2016.
- Heidari, “Study of the Role of Anti–Cancer Molecules with Different Sizes for Decreasing Corresponding Bulk Tumor Multiple Organs or Tissues”, Arch Can Res. 4: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Genomics and Proteomics Studies of Zolpidem, Necopidem, Alpidem, Saripidem, Miroprofen, Zolimidine, Olprinone and Abafungin as Anti–Tumor, Peptide Antibiotics, Antiviral and Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs”, J Data Mining Genomics & Proteomics 7: e125, 2016.
- Heidari, “Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacoproteomics Studies of Phosphodiesterase–5 (PDE5) Inhibitors and Paclitaxel Albumin–Stabilized Nanoparticles as Sandwiched Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs between Two DNA/RNA Molecules of Human Cancer Cells”, J Pharmacogenomics Pharmacoproteomics 7: e153, 2016.
- Heidari, “Biotranslational Medical and Biospectroscopic Studies of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles–DNA/RNA Straight and Cycle Chain Complexes as Potent Anti–Viral, Anti–Tumor and Anti–Microbial Drugs: A Clinical Approach”, Transl Biomed. 7: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Comparative Study on Simultaneous Determination and Separation of Adsorbed Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles on DNA/RNA of Human Cancer Cells Using Biospectroscopic Techniques and Dielectrophoresis (DEP) Method”, Arch Can Res. 4: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Cheminformatics and System Chemistry of Cisplatin, Carboplatin, Nedaplatin, Oxaliplatin, Heptaplatin and Lobaplatin as Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs: A Combined Computational and Experimental Study”, J Inform Data Min 1: 3, 2016.
- Heidari, “Linear and Non–Linear Quantitative Structure–Anti–Cancer–Activity Relationship (QSACAR) Study of Hydrous Ruthenium (IV) Oxide (RuO2) Nanoparticles as Non–Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs) and Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs”, J Integr Oncol 5: e110, 2016.
- Heidari, “Synthesis, Characterization and Biospectroscopic Studies of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles–Nucleic Acids Complexes Absence of Soluble Polymer as a Protective Agent Using Nucleic Acids Condensation and Solution Reduction Method”, J Nanosci Curr Res 1: e101, 2016.
- Heidari, “Coplanarity and Collinearity of 4’–Dinonyl–2,2’–Bithiazole in One Domain of Bleomycin and Pingyangmycin to be Responsible for Binding of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles to DNA/RNA Bidentate Ligands as Anti–Tumor Nano Drug”, Int J Drug Dev & Res 8: 007–008, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Pharmacovigilance Study on Linear and Non–Linear Quantitative Structure (Chromatographic) Retention Relationships (QSRR) Models for the Prediction of Retention Time of Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations”, J Pharmacovigil 4: e161, 2016.
- Heidari, “Nanotechnology in Preparation of Semipermeable Polymers”, J Adv Chem Eng 6: 157, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Gastrointestinal Study on Linear and Non–Linear Quantitative Structure (Chromatographic) Retention Relationships (QSRR) Models for Analysis 5–Aminosalicylates Nano Particles as Digestive System Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations”, J Gastrointest Dig Syst 6: e119, 2016.
- Heidari, “DNA/RNA Fragmentation and Cytolysis in Human Cancer Cells Treated with Diphthamide Nano Particles Derivatives”, Biomedical Data Mining 5: e102, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Successful Strategy for the Prediction of Solubility in the Construction of Quantitative Structure–Activity Relationship (QSAR) and Quantitative Structure–Property Relationship (QSPR) under Synchrotron Radiations Using Genetic Function Approximation (GFA) Algorithm”, J Mol Biol Biotechnol 1: 1, 2016.
- Heidari, “Computational Study on Molecular Structures of C20, C60, C240, C540, C960, C2160 and C3840 Fullerene Nano Molecules under Synchrotron Radiations Using Fuzzy Logic”, J Material Sci Eng 5: 282, 2016.
- Heidari, “Graph Theoretical Analysis of Zigzag Polyhexamethylene Biguanide, Polyhexamethylene Adipamide, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide Gauze and Polyhexamethylene Biguanide Hydrochloride (PHMB) Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs), Amorphous Boron Nitride Nanotubes (a–BNNTs) and Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanotubes (h–BNNTs)”, J Appl Computat Math 5: e143, 2016.
- Heidari, “The Impact of High Resolution Imaging on Diagnosis”, Int J Clin Med Imaging 3: 1000e101, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Comparative Study of Conformational Behavior of Isotretinoin (13–Cis Retinoic Acid) and Tretinoin (All–Trans Retinoic Acid (ATRA)) Nano Particles as Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations Using Hartree–Fock (HF) and Density Functional Theory (DFT) Methods”, Insights in Biomed 1: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Advances in Logic, Operations and Computational Mathematics”, J Appl Computat Math 5: 5, 2016.
- Heidari, “Mathematical Equations in Predicting Physical Behavior”, J Appl Computat Math 5: 5, 2016.
- Heidari, “Chemotherapy a Last Resort for Cancer Treatment”, Chemo Open Access 5: 4, 2016.
- Heidari, “Separation and Pre–Concentration of Metal Cations–DNA/RNA Chelates Using Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometry with Tunable Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) Synchrotron Radiation and Various Analytical Methods”, Mass Spectrom Purif Tech 2: e101, 2016.
- Heidari, “Yoctosecond Quantitative Structure–Activity Relationship (QSAR) and Quantitative Structure–Property Relationship (QSPR) under Synchrotron Radiations Studies for Prediction of Solubility of Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs in Aqueous Solutions Using Genetic Function Approximation (GFA) Algorithm”, Insight Pharm Res. 1: 1, 2016.
- Heidari, “Cancer Risk Prediction and Assessment in Human Cells under Synchrotron Radiations Using Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship (QSAR) and Quantitative Structure Properties Relationship (QSPR) Studies”, Int J Clin Med Imaging 3: 516, 2016.
- Heidari, “A Novel Approach to Biology”, Electronic J Biol 12: 4, 2016.
- Heidari, “Innovative Biomedical Equipment’s for Diagnosis and Treatment”, J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci 6: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Integrating Precision Cancer Medicine into Healthcare, Medicare Reimbursement Changes and the Practice of Oncology: Trends in Oncology Medicine and Practices”, J Oncol Med & Pract 1: 2, 2016.
- Heidari, “Promoting Convergence in Biomedical and Biomaterials Sciences and Silk Proteins for Biomedical and Biomaterials Applications: An Introduction to Materials in Medicine and Bioengineering Perspectives”, J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci 6: 3, 2016.
- Heidari, “X–Ray Fluorescence and X–Ray Diffraction Analysis on Discrete Element Modeling of Nano Powder Metallurgy Processes in Optimal Container Design”, J Powder Metall Min 6: 1, 2017.
- Heidari, “Biomolecular Spectroscopy and Dynamics of Nano–Sized Molecules and Clusters as Cross–Linking–Induced Anti–Cancer and Immune–Oncology Nano Drugs Delivery in DNA/RNA of Human Cancer Cells’ Membranes under Synchrotron Radiations: A Payload–Based Perspective”, Arch Chem Res. 1: 2, 2017.
- Heidari, “Deficiencies in Repair of Double–Standard DNA/RNA–Binding Molecules Identified in Many Types of Solid and Liquid Tumors Oncology in Human Body for Advancing Cancer Immunotherapy Using Computer Simulations and Data Analysis”, J Appl Bioinforma Comput Biol, 6: 1, 2017.
- Heidari, “Electronic Coupling among the Five Nanomolecules Shuts Down Quantum Tunneling in the Presence and Absence of an Applied Magnetic Field for Indication of the Dimer or other Provide Different Influences on the Magnetic Behavior of Single Molecular Magnets (SMMs) as Qubits for Quantum Computing”, Glob J Res Rev. 4: 2, 2017.
- ] A. Heidari, “Polymorphism in Nano–Sized Graphene Ligand–Induced Transformation of Au38–xAgx/xCux(SPh–tBu)24 to Au36–xAgx/xCux(SPh–tBu)24 (x = 1–12) Nanomolecules for Synthesis of Au144–xAgx/xCux[(SR)60, (SC4)60, (SC6)60, (SC12)60, (PET)60, (p–MBA)60, (F)60, (Cl)60, (Br)60, (I)60, (At)60, (Uus)60 and (SC6H13)60] Nano Clusters as Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs”, J Nanomater Mol Nanotechnol, 6: 3, 2017.
- Heidari, “Biomedical Resource Oncology and Data Mining to Enable Resource Discovery in Medical, Medicinal, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Translational Research and Their Applications in Cancer Research”, Int J Biomed Data Min 6: e103, 2017.
- Heidari, “Study of Synthesis, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Dosing, Stability, Safety and Efficacy of Olympiadane Nanomolecules as Agent for Cancer Enzymotherapy, Immunotherapy, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Hormone Therapy and Targeted Therapy under Synchrotorn Radiation”, J Dev Drugs 6: e154, 2017.
- Heidari, “A Novel Approach to Future Horizon of Top Seven Biomedical Research Topics to Watch in 2017: Alzheimer's, Ebola, Hypersomnia, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Tuberculosis (TB), Microbiome/Antibiotic Resistance and Endovascular Stroke”, J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci 7: e127, 2017.
- Heidari, “Opinion on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Technique”, Fluid Mech Open Acc 4: 157, 2017.
- Heidari, “Concurrent Diagnosis of Oncology Influence Outcomes in Emergency General Surgery for Colorectal Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Treatment Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Au329(SR)84, Au329–xAgx(SR)84, Au144(SR)60, Au68(SR)36, Au30(SR)18, Au102(SPh)44, Au38(SPh)24, Au38(SC2H4Ph)24, Au21S(SAdm)15, Au36(pMBA)24 and Au25(pMBA)18 Nano Clusters”, J Surgery Emerg Med1: 21, 2017.
- Heidari, “Developmental Cell Biology in Adult Stem Cells Death and Autophagy to Trigger a Preventive Allergic Reaction to Common Airborne Allergens under Synchrotron Radiation Using Nanotechnology for Therapeutic Goals in Particular Allergy Shots (Immunotherapy)”, Cell Biol (Henderson, NV) 6: 1, 2017.
- Heidari, “Changing Metal Powder Characteristics for Elimination of the Heavy Metals Toxicity and Diseases in Disruption of Extracellular Matrix (ECM) Proteins Adjustment in Cancer Metastases Induced by Osteosarcoma, Chondrosarcoma, Carcinoid, Carcinoma, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fibrosarcoma and Secondary Hematopoietic Solid or Soft Tissue Tumors”, J Powder Metall Min 6: 170, 2017.
- Heidari, “Nanomedicine–Based Combination Anti–Cancer Therapy between Nucleic Acids and Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs in Covalent Nano Drugs Delivery Systems for Selective Imaging and Treatment of Human Brain Tumors Using Hyaluronic Acid, Alguronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate as Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs and Nucleic Acids Delivery under Synchrotron Radiation”, Am J Drug Deliv 5: 2, 2017.
- Heidari, “Clinical Trials of Dendritic Cell Therapies for Cancer Exposing Vulnerabilities in Human Cancer Cells’ Metabolism and Metabolomics: New Discoveries, Unique Features Inform New Therapeutic Opportunities, Biotech's Bumpy Road to the Market and Elucidating the Biochemical Programs that Support Cancer Initiation and Progression”, J Biol Med Science 1: e103, 2017.
- Heidari, “The Design Graphene–Based Nanosheets as a New Nanomaterial in Anti–Cancer Therapy and Delivery of Chemotherapeutics and Biological Nano Drugs for Liposomal Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs and Gene Delivery”, Br Biomed Bull 5: 305, 2017.
- Heidari, “Integrative Approach to Biological Networks for Emerging Roles of Proteomics, Genomics and Transcriptomics in the Discovery and Validation of Human Colorectal Cancer Biomarkers from DNA/RNA Sequencing Data under Synchrotron Radiation”, Transcriptomics 5: e117, 2017.
- Heidari, “Elimination of the Heavy Metals Toxicity and Diseases in Disruption of Extracellular Matrix (ECM) Proteins and Cell Adhesion Intelligent Nanomolecules Adjustment in Cancer Metastases Using Metalloenzymes and under Synchrotron Radiation”, Lett Health Biol Sci 2 (2): 1–4, 2017.
- Heidari, “Treatment of Breast Cancer Brain Metastases through a Targeted Nanomolecule Drug Delivery System Based on Dopamine Functionalized Multi–Wall Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNTs) Coated with Nano Graphene Oxide (GO) and Protonated Polyaniline (PANI) in Situ During the Polymerization of Aniline Autogenic Nanoparticles for the Delivery of Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiation”, Br J Res, 4(3): 16, 2017.
- Heidari, “Sedative, Analgesic and Ultrasound–Mediated Gastrointestinal Nano Drugs Delivery for Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Procedure, Nano Drug–Induced Gastrointestinal Disorders and Nano Drug Treatment of Gastric Acidity”, Res Rep Gastroenterol, 1: 1, 2017.
- Heidari, “Synthesis, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Dosing, Stability, Safety and Efficacy of Orphan Nano Drugs to Treat High Cholesterol and Related Conditions and to Prevent Cardiovascular Disease under Synchrotron Radiation”, J Pharm Sci Emerg Drugs 5: 1, 2017.
- Heidari, “Non–Linear Compact Proton Synchrotrons to Improve Human Cancer Cells and Tissues Treatments and Diagnostics through Particle Therapy Accelerators with Monochromatic Microbeams”, J Cell Biol Mol Sci 2(1): 1–5, 2017.
- Heidari, “Design of Targeted Metal Chelation Therapeutics Nanocapsules as Colloidal Carriers and Blood–Brain Barrier (BBB) Translocation to Targeted Deliver Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs into the Human Brain to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease under Synchrotron Radiation”, J Nanotechnol Material Sci 4(2): 1–5, 2017.
- R. Gobato, A. Heidari, “Calculations Using Quantum Chemistry for Inorganic Molecule Simulation BeLi2SeSi”, American Journal of Quantum Chemistry and Molecular Spectroscopy, Vol. 2, No. 3, Pages 37–46, 2017.