Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Technology
- 1999-2003 PhD, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1995-1998 M.Sc., Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1991-1995 B.Sc., Faculty of Pharmacy, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey
Oya Kerimoğlu (Sipahigil) was graduated from Marmara University Faculty of Pharmacy in the year of 1995. She got her M. Sc. and PhD degrees in 1998 and 2003 respectively from Marmara University Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology. In the year of 2000, she was a visiting researcher in the laboratory of Prof. Nicholas Peppas, in Purdue University, Chemical Engineering, and West Lafayette, Indiana, USA. During the period of 2005-2013, she worked as an Assistant Professor and since 2013; she is working as an Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Technology Department of Faculty of Pharmacy of Marmara University. Since 2011 she is the head of Cosmetology Department and since 2016 she is also the head of Pharmaceutical Technology Department of Faculty of Pharmacy of Marmara University.
Her research interests are multiparticulate drug delivery systems, nano pharmaceutics, hydrogels, and transdermal therapeutical systems
|2016- present||Head of Department||Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey.|
|2013- present||Associate Professor||Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey.|
|2011- present||Head of Department||Cosmetology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey.|
|2005- 2013||Assistant Professor||Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey.|
|2000-2001||Visiting researcher in Prof. Nicholas Peppas’s laboratory||Chemical Engineering Department, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA.|
|1995-2005||Research Assistant||Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey.|
Honors and Awards
- F. Eren,S. Öksüz,Z. Küçükodacı,M. T. Kendirli,C. Cesur, E. Alarçin, E. İ.Bektaş, H. Karagöz, O. Kerimoğlu, G.T. Köse, E. Ülkür, V. Gorantla “Targeted Mesenchymal Stem Cell And Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Strategies For Repair of Nerve Defects With Nerve Tissue Implanted Auto genous Vein Graft Conduits” Microsurgery
- Y.K. Demir, O. Kerimoğlu “Novel Use of Pectin as a Micro needle Base” Chem. Pharm. Bull. 63, 300–304, 2015.
- O. Kerimoğlu, S. Şahbaz, Ö. Şehirli, Z. N. Özdemir, Ş. Çetinel, B. Dortunç, G. Şener “Pharmacodynamical Evaluation of Matrix Type Transdermal Therapeutic Systems Containing Captopril” Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica – Drug Research 72 (4) 799-806, 2015.
- B. Karabulut, O. Kerimoğlu, T. Uğurlu “Dendrimerler- İlac Taşıyıcı Sistemler”MUSBED 1(1):31-40, 2015.
- O. Kerimoğlu, S. Şahbaz, Ö. Şehirli, B. Dortunç, G. Şener “Mechanical evaluation of matrix type transdermal therapeutic systems containing captopril” Marmara Pharmaceutical Journal 19: 67-72, 2015.
- Y.K. Demir, Z. Akan, Kerimoğlu, O. “Sodium Alginate Micro needle Arrays Mediate the Transdermal Delivery of Bovine Serum Albumin” PlosOne 8 (1):1-13 (2013).
- Y.K. Demir, Z. Akan, Kerimoğlu, O. “Characterization of Polymeric Microneedle Arrays for Transdermal Drug Delivery” PlosOne 8 (10): 1-9 (2013).
- O.Sipahigil, E.Alarçin, M.Türkoğlu, B.Dortunç, H.Karagöz, E.Ülkür, İ.Vural, Y.Çapan, “Characterization, Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity Evaluation of Vascular Endothelial GrowthFactor Loaded Poly(lactic-co-glycolicacid) Microspheres” Nobel Med. 8(1): 77-82 (2012).
- İ.N.Uzun, O.Sipahigil,S.Dinçer, “Co precipitation of Cefuroxime Axetil- PVP Composite Micro particles by Batch Supercritical Anti solvent Process” J. of Supercritical Fluids 55: 1059-1069 (2011).
- H.Karagöz, E.Ülkür, O.Kerimoğlu, E.Alarçin, C.Şahin, D.Akakın, B.Dortunç, “VascularEndothelialGrowthFactor-LoadedPoly(Lactic-Co-GlycolicAcid) Microspheres-InducedLateralAxonalSproutingIntoTheVeinGraftBridgingTwoHealthyNerves: Nerve Graft Prefabrication Using ControlledReleaseSystem”Microsurgery32:635-641 (2012).
- O.Kerimoğlu, E.Keskin, B.Dortunç, Ş.Anah, "Matrix Type transdermal therapeutic system containing captopril: formulation optimization, in vitro and ex-vivo characterization” Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica – Drug Research 70 (2): 291-300 (2013).
- O.Sipahigil, S.Şahbaz, B.Dortunç, M. Türkoğlu,“Diffusion of Metronidazole Through Human Skin andSyntheticMembranes” ActaPharm. Sci. 53 (1) 99-105 (2011).
- O.Sipahigil, H.N.Çevik, B.Dortunç, “Effect of Different Salts on theIonotropic Gelation of PectinandFormulation of Oral Drug Delivery Systems Based on Pectinate Gels”. Acta Pharm. Sci. 53 (2): 211- 223 (2011).
- O.Sipahigil,A.Gürsoy, F.Çakalağaoğlu, İ.Okar, “Release Behaviour and Biocompatibility of Drug-loaded pH Sensitive Particles” Int. J. of Pharm. 311: 130- 138 (2006).
- O.Sipahigil,M.TorresLugo, N.Peppas, “FTIR Spectroscopic Analysis of Protein/Carrier Interactions in Novel Protein Systems” S.T.P. Pharma Sciences, 12 (6): 345-350 (2002).
- O.Sipahigil,B. Dortunç,“Preparation and InVitro Evaluation of Verapamil HCl and Ibuprofen Containing Carrageenan Beads” Int. J. of Pharm. 228: 119- 128 (2001).
- O.Sipahigil,B.Dortunç,“KarrageninFarmasötik Teknolojideki Kullanımı” Bilimsel Tarama FABAD J. Pharm. Sci., 24, 89-98 (1999).