New Vision Inc
Jui-Teng Lin has completed his PhD in Physics from the University of Rochester in USA.
He served as a Visiting Professor at National Chao-tung University and Associate Professor at the University of Central Florida, Founder & CEO of Nasdaq-listed companies, He holds over 40 patents and is the inventor (US patents, 1992, 2000) of flying-spot LASIK procedure currently used in eye hospitals worldwide.
He has published over 55 book chapters and over 200 peer-review journal papers including about 80 SCI-indexed. His awards include WHO's WHO in Leading American Executives, Model of oversea Chinese Young Entrepreneur and Fellow of American Society of Laser Surgery & Medicine.
- Design of medical lasers (for dental, ophthalmic and anti-cancer uses)
- Basic physics and modeling of vision-corrections
- light-activated processes in medical and biological systems
- Chairman & CEO of New Vision Inc. (Taiwan)
- Visiting Professor at HE Medical University (China).
- Editor in Chief (Medical Device Diagnosis and Engineer),
- Editor in Chief (Ophthalmology Clinics & Research)
- Editorial Board of: Journal of Cancer Research Updates; J. of Ophthalmology & Visual Neuroscience.
He has published over 55 book chapters and over 200 peer-review journal papers including about 80 SCI-indexed.