Associate Professor of Neuroradiology
- Sciences Bachelor, 1976 Lycée Scientifique Copernico, Bologna, Italy
- Graduate Faculty of Medicine and Surgery University of Bologna, Italy
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery, Magna Cum Laude, 1982
- Post-graduate School of Radiology (70/70 cum laude), 1982-1986 Faculty of Medicine and Surgery University of Bologna, Italy,
- Department of Neuroradiology, Research Fellow, December 1982 University of Stockholm, Karolinska Hospital
- Department of Neuroradiology, Clinical Fellow, February-August 1983 Niguarda - Cà Granda Hospital
- European Course in Neuroradiology Organized by the European Society of Neuroradiology
- Toulouse, Ancona, Brussels, Certificate of Attendance for 3-year courses, 1984-1986
- Department of Radiology, Research and Clinical Fellow, 1987 Montreal Neurological Hospital and Institute, McGill University
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery, July 1982 Faculty of Medicine and Surgery University of Bologna
- Member, January 1983 Corporation of Physicians of Bologna / Ordine dei Medici Di Bologna
- Specialist in Radiology, December 1986 Faculty of Medicine and Surgery School of Radiology, University of Bologna
- Member - License # 1876911, October 1987 Corporation Professionelle des Médecins du Québec Fellow, March 2005 Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Dr Donatella Tampieri has received her degree in Medicine and certificate of Specialist in Radiology from the University of Bologna, Italy in 1986. Since 1984 she worked as neuroradiologist in the Department of Neuroradiology of Ospedale Niguarda-Ca Grande in Milano. After a fellowship in Neuroradiology at the Montreal Neurological Hospital and Institute she was offered a position as assistant professor in October 1987.
Since then Dr Tampieri has practice diagnostic and interventional Neuroradiology in the same institution. She currently holds the position of Chief of Neuroradiology at the Montreal Neurological Hospital and Institute and she is Professor of Radiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery at McGill University.
Dr Tampieri has contributed with over 200 articles in peer review journal and several chapters in book. She has obtained many grants and recognition and she has been invited as VP and guest speaker in multiple occasions.
Her scientific interests are: treatment of intracranial aneurysms, vascular malformations and endovascular revascularization. she partecipates in muticenter trial for the evaluation of new devices for the treatment of intracranila aneurysms such as Silk stent .In Diagnostic Neuroradiology her major interest is epilepsy and brain tumors.
Finally Dr Tampieri has served in several national an international society holding various position in their administrative board. She is currently the Chair of the Council of Physicians at the Montréal Neurological Hospital and Institute.
Stroke, Endovascular Interventional, Epilepsy
Department of Radiology
Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery
Department of Radiology
Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery
Department of Radiology
Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery
McGill University Hospital
From 1990 to 1998, I have served as Resident Coordinator in the Department of Radiology at the Montreal Neurological Hospital and as Member of the Post Graduate Education Committee of the Department of Radiology at McGill University.
I collaborated on the establishment of the two-year fellowship program in Neuroradiology at McGill in 1994 and I have been serving as a committee member on this program since 1999. I’m in charge of all teaching activities in Interventional Neuroradiology and Endovascular Neurosurgery at McGill; and I supervise all the fellows attending our program.
Since 1987 I have both supervised and taught 25 clinical fellows in neuroradiology, 9 research fellows and 47 observers. The teaching activities include: hands on teaching during diagnostic and interventional procedures on clinical cases, teaching at the workstation during case discussions, assistance and supervision of paper preparation for presentation at scientific meeting, and preparation of clinical rounds and formal lectures. Since 1986, I have been invited to give over 80 lectures and seminars in North American and European Universities. I have presented 72 original papers at national and international scientific meetings.
Since 1999, I am the Head of Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology at the Montreal Neurological Hospital and Institute, McGill University Health Center (MUHC). I have served as President of the Eastern Neuroradiological Society (ENRS) in 1997-1998 and I have been co-chair of the Annual Scientific Program (1993-2004). The ENRS is the eastern section of the American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR). I was invited as moderator in many international meetings and I was presiding officer during the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) meeting for 3 years. I have been serving as editorial reviewer for the American Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR) since 1993 and I am on the review board of the Canadian Journal of Radiology since 1991. I have been on several occasions an « Ad Hoc » reviewer for the following journals: Neurology, Brain and Cognition and Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences.
|1990-1998||Resident Coordinator - Department of Radiology - MNH|
|1999-present||Member, Neuroradiology Fellowship Program, McGill Hospital|
|1990-1998||Coordinator, Neurovascular Interventional Group, MNH|
|1999-present||Head, Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology Divisions, Montreal Neurological Hospital, McGill University Health Centre (MUHC)|
|1990-98||Member, Postgraduate Education Committee - Department of Radiology McGill University|
|1993 –2010||Member, McGill Radiology Residency Program Committee, Department of Radiology, McGill University|
|1994-96||Member, Resident Selection Committee - Department of Radiology - McGill University|
|1999-pres.||Member, Executive Committee, Diagnostic Radiology, McGill University Member, MUHC Executive Committee, McGill University|
|1994-1997||Elected representative, Executive Council of Physicians, Montreal Neurological Hospital|
|1997-2000||Member, Medical Evaluation Committee - Montreal Neurological Hospital|
|July 2000-01||Chairman, Medical Evaluation Committee - Montreal Neurological Hospital|
|Apr 2000-01||Member, Master Programming Committee, MUHC|
|May 2000-01||MNH Representative on the MUHC Medical Evaluation Committee -MUHC|
|May 2001||Member, Functional Planning Group Committee, MUHC|
|June 2001-April 2010||Member, Magnetic Resonance Research Committee, MNH|
|June 2002, 2004-05||Member, Executive Committee, Council of Physicians, MNH|
|October 2005||Member, Stroke Steering Committee, MUHC|
|June 2008-present||Elected Chairman, Executive Committee, Council of Physicians, MNH|
|2005-06, 2006-07||Member, Central Executive Committee, Council of Physicians, MUHC|
|October 2008-09||Co-Chair, 3RD Faculty and Staff Campaign, Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital|
|July 2010||Search Committee, MUHC CPDP, MUHC Chief, Department of Diagnostic Radiology|
|May 2010||Ex-Officio Member, Magnetic Resonance Research Committee, MNH|
|March 2011 .||Selection/Advisory Committee, McGill Chairman, Department of Diagnostic Radiology and MUHC Chief of the Department of Diagnostic Radiology|
|March 2011||CPDP By-Laws Committee (MUHC, Central Executive Cttee)|
Professional and Scientific Contribution in International or Provincial Bodies:
|Chairperson||Membership Committee – Eastern Neuroradiological Society (ENRS), 1993-94|
|Treasurer||Executive Committee – ENRS, 1994-95|
|Member||Executive Committee – ENRS, 1994 – present|
|Secretary & Membership Chairman||ENRS, 1995-96|
|Member||Scientific committee, Société canadienne-française de radiologie (SCFR) 1996-present|
|Elected President||ENRS 1997-98|
|1ST Past President||ENRS, 1999-01|
|Member||Administrative Council, Association des Radiologistes du Québec (ARQ 1999-present|
|Clinical Advisory Board||Angiogene Inc., 2003|
|Déléguéé de l’ARQ||Assemblée des délégués de la FMSQ, July 2000- 2001|
|Vice-Presidente||Administrative Council, Société canadienne-française de radiologie (SCFR) November 2004-05|
|Member||Cerebral Blood Flow Planning Committee, (CCDT) Canadian Council for Donation and Transplantation. March 2006|
|Présidente||Société canadienne-française de radiologie (SCFR) Octobre 2006-Novembre 2007|
|Présidente||sortante Société canadienne-française de radiologie (SCFR) Novembre 2007 – Novembre 2008|
|Member||Canadian Advisory Committee, World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology (WFITN) 10th Congress, June 29 – July 3, 2009Montreal, Qc|
|Présidente||Comité Executif, Fondation de l’Association des Radiologistes du Québec (FARQ), 25 juin 2009|
|Member||Steering Committee, MAPS Trial, Boston Scientific, December 2009|
|Member||Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroradiologist Advisory Board, Janssen and Pfizer, June 28-29, 2010 New York, NY|
|Présidente||Comité Executif, Fondation de l’Association des Radiologistes du Québec (FARQ), 2011|
|Member||ASNR International Collaborations Committee, May 2013|
|Member||Executive Committee of the CSNR (2013)|
- Collège des médecins du Québec
- Association des radiologistes du Québec (ARQ)
- Fédération des médecins spécialistes du Québec (FMSQ)
- American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR)
- The Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- Eastern Neuroradiological Society (ENRS)
- The Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR)
- European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR)
- Italian Society of Neuroradiology (ISN)
- Société canadienne-française de radiologie (SCFR)
- Canadian Group of Neuroradiologists
- American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology (ASITN)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Société des sciences vasculaires du Québec (SSVQ)
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Banque d’experts du Conseil du médicament
Honors and Awards
Articles in peer-reviewed journals
- G. Ruggiero, S. Dalbuono and D. Tampieri Right brachial angiography with compression. Review of the literature. Neuroradiology 23(2):53-61, 1982
- D. Tampieri and G. Bergstrand Postural displacement of the brain: feasibility of using CT for determination of stereotactic coordinates. American Journal of Neuroradiology 4(3):725-6, 1983
- C Trevisan, C Malguti, M Manfredini, D Tampieri Iopamidol vs. metrizamide myelography: clinical comparison of side effects.
- American Journal of Neuroradiology 4(3):306-8, 1983
- D. Tampieri Neuroradiologia dell'arteriosclerosi del distretto carotideo extracranico Gli Ospedali della Vita anno X, 3: 1983
- F.S. Finizio, M. Manfredini, G. Ruggiero and D. Tampieri L'angiografia cerebrale in Neuroradiologia Pediatrica
- La Cerniera cervico-occipitale-Neuroradiologia pediatrica Advances in Neuroradiologia, 1984
- V. Ballarini, R. Marina, C. De Grandi and D. Tampieri Aspetti clinico-morfologici degli angiomi venosi cerebrali
- Attualità in Neuroradiologia, 41-50, Ed. Monduzzi, 1985
- G. Scotti, G. Scialfa, D Tampieri and L. Landoni MR imaging in Fahr disease. Case report 43-54 Neuroradiology, Valk Ed. Elsevier Science Publishers, 1985
- G. Scotti, G. Scialfa, D. Tampieri and L. Landoni M.R. of the posterior fossa Neuroradiology 43-54, Valk Ed. Elsevier Science Publishers, 1985
- G. Ruggiero and D. Tampieri Radiologia dei meningiomi della fossa posteriore Rivista di Neurobiologia, Vol, XXXI, Fasc. 2-3: 268-275, 1985
- G. Scotti, G. Scialfa, N. Colombo, D. Tampieri and G. Nacci La diagnostica neuroradiologica in età pediatrica Neuroradiologia Oggi, Ed. Laterza Lipostampa: 83-99, 1986
- G. Scotti, G. Scialfa, N. Colombo and D. Tampieri Il ruolo della R.M. nella diagnosi di tumori spinali extra ed intramidollaari
- Neuroradiologia Oggi, ed. Laterza Litostampa: 101-123, 1986
- G. Scotti, G. Scialfa, D. Tampieri, N. Colombo and L. Landoni Le malformazioni del midollo spinale
- Neuroradiologia Oggi, Ed Laterza Lipostampa: 1986
- G. Scotti, F. Filizzolo, G. Scialfa, D. Tampieri and P. Versari Repeated subarachnoid haemorrhages from a cervical meningioma.
- Case Report J Neurosurg 66(5):779-781, 1987
- D. Tampieri, R. Pokrupa, D. Melançon and R. Ethier Primary ectopic meningioma of the neck: MRI features
- J Comput Assist Tomogr 11(6):1054-56, 1987
- F Conci, V D'Angelo, D. Tampieri, G Vecchi Intracerebral hemorrhage and angiographic bleeding after amphetamine abuse
- Ital J Neurol Sci 9(1):77-81, Feb 1988
- D. Graham, D. Tampieri and J.G. Villemure Intramedullary dermoid tumor diagnosed with the assistance of magnetic resonance imaging Neurosurgery 23(6):765-767, 1988
- J.P. Farmer, G.R. Cosgrove, J.G. Villemure, K. Meagher-Villemure, D. Tampieri, D. Melançon Intracerebral cavernous angiomas
- Neurology 38(11):1699-1704, 1988
- D. Tampieri, D. Melançon and R. Ethier MR imaging of epidermoid cysts American Journal of Neuroradiology 10(2):351-356, 1989.
- D Tampieri Problemi diagnostici: Caso no. 1. Il meningioma xantomatoso Rivista di Neuroradiologia 2(1):91-94, 1989
- G. Marchal, F. Andermann, D. Tampieri, Y. Robitaille, D. Melançon, B. Sinclair, A. Olivier, K. Silver and P. Langevin
- Generalized cortical dysplasia manifested by diffusely thick cerebral cortex. Archives of Neurology 46(4):430-434, 1989
- D. Tampieri Problemi diagnostici: Caso no. 2. La Neurofibromatosi Rivista di Neuroradiologia 2(2):181-184, 1989
- R. Kuzniecky, F. Andermann, D. Tampieri, D. Melançon, A. Olivier and I. Leppik Bilateral central macrogyria: Epilepsy, pseudobulbar palsy, and mental retardation - A recognizable neuronal migration disorder. Ann Neurol 25(6):547-554, 1989
- R. Moumdjian, D. Tampieri, D. Melançon and R. Ethier Anderson-Fabry Disease: A case report with MR, CT, and cerebral angiography. American Journal of Neuroradiology 10:S69-S70, 1989
- D Tampieri Problemi diagnostici: Caso no. 3. L'aneurisma del sifone carotideo Rivista di Neuroradiologia 2(3):299-301, 1989
- R. Leblanc, A. Olivier, W. Feindel, F. Andermann, D. Tampieri Surgical considerations in the assessment and treatment of schizencephaly presenting with intractable partial seizures. Epilepsia 30:658, 1989.
- J.L. Vezina and D. Tampieri Cases of the Day. Mixed Oligodendroglioma. RadioGraphics 10(2):364-365, 1990
- L. Souhami, A. Olivier, E.B. Podgorsak, J. Hazel, M. Pia and D. Tampieri Dynamic stereotactic radiosurgery in arteriovenous malformation Cancer 66(1):15-20, 1990
- D. Melançon, D. Tampieri, A. Olivier The role of the neuroradiologist in the stereotactic approach to brain tumours Rivista di Neuroradiologia 3 (Supp. 2): 95-99, 1990
- Weill, D. Tampieri, D. Melançon, R. Ethier Kyste épidermoïde sus-calleux: A propos d'un cas J Radiol 71(5):373-376, 1990
- R Leblanc, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, W Feindel, A Olivier, F Andermann. Surgical treatment of epilepsy associated with schizencephaly. Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences 17:236, 1990
- R Leblanc, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, D Andermann, A Olivier Anterior temporal encephalocele and medically intractable seizures: Surgical considerations. Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences 17:254, 1990
- M Munz, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, G Bertrand Spinal Synovial Cyst: Case Report Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Surgical Neurology 34(6):431-434, 1990.
- D Tampieri, A Olivier, L Souhami, E Podgorsak, D Melançon and R Ethier La radiochirurgie stéréotaxique dans le traitement des malformations artério-veineuses du cerveau: Résultats angiographiques/ Stereotactic radiosurgery in the treatment of cerebral arteriovenous malformations: Angiographic results Radiology J CEPUR 10: 289-294, 1990.
- D Melançon, D Tampieri, and R Ethier. CT and MR in Epilepsy J Epilepsy 3(Suppl): 69-73, 1990
- J Minuk, D Melançon, D Tampieri and R Ethier. Transient Global Amnesia Associated with Cerebral Angiography Performed with Use of Iopamidol. Radiology 174 (1): 285-286, 1990.
- A Weill, R del Carpio-O'Donovan, D Tampieri, D Melançon, R Ethier Spinal Angiolipomas: CT and MRI aspects
- J Comput Assist Tomogr 15(1): 83-85, 1991. Year Book of Neuroradiology :184-6, Oct 1992
- A Weill, D Melançon, R del Carpio-O'Donovan, D Tampieri, R Ethier Angiolipomes du système nerveux central Revue Neurologique 147(4):285-292, 1991
- D Tampieri, A Weill, D Melançon, R Ethier Percutaneous aspiration biopsy in cervical spine lytic lesion indications and technique.
- Neuroradiology 33(1):43-47, 1991.
- A Abdollah, D Tampieri, TH Kirkham, D Melançon CT and MR imaging of an infiltrative lesion of the anterior visual pathways.
- Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal, 42(1): 60-63, February 1991
- A Abdollah, D Tampieri, D Melançon Wilson's disease: computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging findings.
- Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal, 42(2):130-134, April 1991.
- D Tampieri, D Bergeron Problemi diagnostici: Chondrosarcoma Rivista di Neuroradiologia 4:221-224, 1991
- PM Matthews, D Tampieri, SF Berkovic, F Andermann, K Silver, D Chityat and DL Arnold Magnetic resonance imaging shows specific abnormalities in the MELAS syndrome. Neurology 41(7):1043-6, Jul 1991
- R Leblanc, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, A Olivier, F Andermann, A Sherwin Developmental antero-basal encephalocele and temporal lobe epilepsy. J of Neurosurgery 74(6):933-939, 1991
- D Tampieri, R Moumdjian, D Melançon, R Ethier Intracerebral gangliogliomas in patients with partial complex seizures.
- American Journal of Neuroradiology 12(4):749-55, 1991.
- R Leblanc, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, W Feindel and F Andermann Surgical Treatment of Intractable Epilepsy Associated with Schizencephaly Neurosurgery 29(3):421-429, 1991
- AF Marliani, D Tampieri, D Melançon, R Ethier, SF Berkovic, F Andermann. Magnetic resonance imaging of hypothalamic hamartomas causing gelastic epilepsy. Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal, 42(5):335-339, October 1991
- IB Ross, Y Robitaille, J-G Villemure, and D Tampieri. Diagnosis and Management of Gliomatosis Cerebri: Recent Trends (Review) Surg Neurol 36(6):431-440, 1991.
- A Palmini, F Andermann, J Aicardi, O Dulac, F Chaves, G Ponsot, JM Pinard, G Goutieres, J Livingston, D Tampieri et al. Diffuse cortical dysplasia, or the "double cortex' syndrome: the clinical and epileptic spectrum in 10 patients. Neurology 41(10):1656-62, October 1991
- D Tampieri, R Moumdjian, D Melançon, R Ethier. Intracerebral gangliogliomas in patients with partial complex seizures.
- American Journal of Roentgenology 157(4): 843-849, October 1991
- A Palmini, F Andermann, A Olivier, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, D Melançon, R Ethier Neuronal Migration Disorders: A Contribution of Modern Neuroimaging to the Etiologic Diagnosis of Epilepsy Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences 18(4)Suppl: 580-587, November 1991
- W Fiendel, Y Robitaille, D Tampieri, L Goossens, M Li and D Melançon Electroencephalography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Pathology in Patients Treated Surgically for Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences 18(4 Suppl): 577-579, November 1991
- A Palmini, F Andermann, A Olivier, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, E Andermann and GWright. Focal neuronal migration disorders and intractable partial epilepsy: A study of 30 patients. Annals of Neurology 30(6):741-749, December 1991.
- A Palmini, F Andermann, A Olivier, D Tampieri and Y Robitaille Focal neuronal migration disorders and intractable partial epilepsy: Results of surgical treatment. Annals of Neurology 30(6):750-757, December 1991.
- B Ford, D Tampieri and G Francis Long-Term Follow-up of Acute Partial Transverse Myelopathy. Neurology 42(1):250-252, January 1992
- P Bourgouin, D Melançon, S Carpenter, D Tampieri, R Ethier Hydrocephalus and Prominent Choroid Plexus: An Unusual CT Presentation of Cerebral Toxoplasmosis in AIDS Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal 43(1):55-59, February 1992
- P Bourgouin, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, F Robert, D Bergeron, R del Carpio, D Melançon, and R Ethier Low-Grade Myxoid Chondrosarcoma of the Base of the Skull: CT, MR, and Histopathology J Comput Assist Tomogr 16(2):268-273, March/April 1992
- P Bourgouin, D Tampieri, D Melançon, R del Carpio-O'Donovan, R Ethier Superficial siderosis of the brain following unexplained subarachnoid hemorrhage: MR diagnosis and clinical significance Neuroradiology 34(5):407-10, 1992
- P Bourgouin, D Tampieri, W Johnston, J Stewart, D Melançon, R Ethier Multiple occult vascular malformations of the brain and spinal cord: MRI diagnosis Neuroradiology, 34(2):110-111, 1992
- A Palmini, F Andermann, D Tampieri, E Andermann, Y Robitaille, A Olivier Epilepsy and cortical cytoarchitectonic abnormalities: an attempt at correlating basic mechanisms with anatomoclinical syndromes. Epilepsy Res Suppl 9(1):19-29; discussion 29-30, 1992
- P Bourgouin, D Tampieri, SZ Grahovac, C Leger, R del Carpio, D Melançon CT and MR imaging findings in adults with cerebellar medulloblastoma: comparison with findings in children. American Journal of Roentgenology 159(3):609-12, Sept 1992
- M Preul, D Tampieri, R Leblanc. Giant Aneurysm of the Distal Anterior Cerebral Artery Associated with an Anterior Communicating Artery Aneurysm and a Dural Arteriovenous Fistula Surg Neurol 38(5):347-52, Nov 1992
- Y Robitaille, Y Rasmussen, F Dubeau, D Tampieri, K Kemball Histopathology of nonneoplastic lesions in frontal lobe epilepsy. Review of 180 cases with recent MRI and PET correlations.Advances in Neurology 57(1);499-513, 1992
- A Ismail, D Tampieri, D Melançon, R Pokrupa, JG Villemure, G Bertrand Glioependymal cysts: CT and MR Findings.
- Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 16(6):860-4, November/December 1992
- RM Lehman, A Olivier, JJ Moreau, D Tampieri, C Henri Use of the callosal grid system for the preoperative identification of the central sulcus. Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery 58(1-4):179-188, 1992
- DB Clarke, G Bertrand and D Tampieri. Spontaneous Spinal Epidural Haematoma Causing Paraplegia : Resolution and Recovery without Surgical Decompression Neurosurgery 30(1) :108-111, 1992
- A Palmini, F Andermann, H de Grissac, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, P Langevin, R Desbiens, E Andermann Stages and Patterns of Centrifugal Arrest in Diffuse Neuronal Migration Disorders Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 35(4):331-339, April 1993
- MC Preul, R Leblanc, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille and R Pokrupa. Spinal Angiolipomas. Report of three cases. J Neurosurg 78(2):280-296, February 1993
- J Alwatban, D Tampieri. Cervical Spinal Meningioma. Resident's Corner/Case of the Month Answer to case of the Month #18.
- Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal 44(2):138-40, April 1993
- D Tampieri, K TerBrugge, R Leblanc. Preoperative Embolization of Brain and Spinal Hemangioblastomas Neurosurgery 33(3):502-5, September 1993
- DJ Hoff, D Tampieri, N Just. Imaging of spinal cord hemangioblastomas Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal 44(5):377-385, October 1993
- R Leblanc and D Tampieri. Angiographic Screening and Elective Surgery of Familial Cerebral Aneurysms. A Decision Analysis.
- Stroke 24:170, 1993
- R Leblanc, KJ Worsley, D Melançon and D Tampieri. Angiographic Screening and Elective Surgery of Familial Cerebral Aneurysms: A Decision Analysis. Neurosurgery 35(1):9-19, 1994
- MC Preu, JA Espinosa, D Tampieri and S Carpenter. Unusual Evolution and CT Appearance of a Gliosarcoma Can J Neurol Sci 21 (2):141-145, May 1994
- H Duong, D Tampieri, K TerBrugge, R Leblanc, D Melançon, A Olivier and J Alwatban. Transcranial Doppler Sonographic Changes Following Embolization of Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformations Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal 45(6): 447-51, December 1994
- A Palmini, A Gambardella, F Andermann, A Olivier, J Costa da Costa, D Tampieri, Y Robitaille, E Paglioli, E Paglioli Neto, S Raupp, M Portuguez, Coutinho L. Operative strategies for patients with cortical dysplastic lesions and intractable epilepsy. Epilepsia 35 Suppl 6:S57-71, 1994
- D Tampieri, R Leblanc, J Oleszek, H Duong, R Pokrupa and D Melançon Three-Dimensional Computed Tomographic Angiography of Cerebral Aneurysms. Neurosurgery 36(4): 749-755, April 1995
- A Palmini, A Gambardella, F Andermann, F Dubeau, JC da Costa, A Olivier, D Tampieri, P Gloor, F Quesney, E Andermann, E Paglioli, E Paglioli-Neto, L Coutinho, R Leblanc, HI Kim. Intrinsic Epileptogenicity of Human Dysplastic Cortex as suggested by Corticography and Surgical Results Annals of Neurology 37(4):476-87, April 1995
- H Duong, D Tampieri, D Melançon, A Salazar, F Robert, J Alwatban Intramedullary Schwannoma. Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal 46(3):179-182, 1995
- A Bastos, I Korah, F Cendes, D Melançon, D Tampieri, F. Andermann Curvilinear Reconstruction of 3D Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients with partial Epilepsy: A Pilot Study. Magnetic Resonance Imaging 13(8):1107-1112, 1995
- R. Leblanc, D. Melançon, D. Tampieri, R.D. Guttmann Familial Cerebral Aneurysms: A Study of Thirteen Families Neurosurgery, 37(4):638-639, 1995.
- YM Hart, M Connolly, K Farrell, D Tampieri, E Andermann, F Andermann Alternating paroxysmal dystonia and hemiplegia in childhood as a symptom of basal ganglia disease Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry, 59(4), 453-454, 1995
- A Palmini, A Gambardella, F Andermann, F Dubeau, J da Costa, A Olivier, D Tampieri, P Gloor, F Quesney, E Andermann, E Paglioli, E Paglioni-Neto, M Portuguez, L Coutinho, S Raupp, R Leblanc, HI Kim. Intrinsic epileptogenicity of human dysplastic cortex as suggested by corticography and surgical results Annals of Neurology. 37(4):476-87, 1995
- F Dubeau, D Tampieri, N Lee, E Andermann, S Carpenter, R Leblanc, A Olivier, R Radtke, JG Villemure, F Andermann. Periventricular and Subcortical Nodular Heterotopia: A Study of 33 Patients. Brain. 118(Pt 5):1273-87, 1995
- R Leblanc, E Meyer, R Zatorre, D Tampieri, A Evans Functional PET scanning in the pre-operative assessment of cerebral arteriovenous malformations. Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery. 65(1-4):60-4, 1995
- H Doung, D Melançon, D Tampieri, R Ethier The Negative Angiogram in Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Neuroradiology 38(1):15-19, 1996
- G. Leonard, R.J. Zatorre, R. Leblanc, D. Tampieri, and F. Andermann Language Lateralization and Callosal Agenesis Neurocase (2):175-182, 1996
- G. Battaglia, P. Arcelli, T. Granata, M. Selvaggio, F. Andermann, F. Dubeau, A. Olivier, D. Tampieri, J-G. Villemure, M. Avoli, G. Avanzini, R. Spreafico Neuronal migration disorders and epilepsy: a morphological analysis of three surgically treated patientsEpilepsy Research (26): 49-58, 1996
- WB Dobyns, E Andermann, F Andermann, D Czapansky-Beilman, F Dubeau O Dulac, R Guerrini, B Hirsch, DH Ledbetter, NS Lee, J Motte, JM Pinard, RA Radtke, ME Ross, D Tampieri, CA Walsh and CL Truwit X-linked Malformations of Neuronal Migration Neurology. 47(2):331-9, 1996
- JP Bahary, JG Villemure, J Choi, R Leblanc, A Olivier, G Bertrand, L Souhami, D Tampieri, J Hazel Low grade pure and mixed cerebral astrocytomas treated in the CT scan era. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. 27(2):173-7, 1996
- Tampieri D, Melanson D and Ethier R. The role of computed tomographic angiography in the assessment of intracranial vascular disease. Neuroimaging Clinics of North America 6(3):759-67, 1996
- J Alwatban, D Tampieri, A Salazar, D Melançon, and H Duong MRI of Leptomeningeal Melanocytosis in a Patient with Neurofibromatosis Journal of Computed Assisted Tomography. 21(1):38-40, 1997
- D McMackin, F Dubeau, M Jones-Gotman, J Gotman, A Lukban, G Dean, A Evans, D Tampieri, R Lisbona Assessment of the functional effect of the intracarotid sodium amobarbital procedure using co-registered MRI/HMPAO-SPECT and SEEG. Brain and Cognition. 33(1):50-70, 1997
- D Tampieri, El-Hamamsy, G Mohr, M Angle, R Leblanc, R Pokrupa, D Melanson CT Angiography and Endovascular CTA in the Surgical vs Endovascular Management of Intracranial Aneurysms Radiological Society of North America - 1997 CD-ROM, 1998
- T.L. Tewfik, A.K.W. Tan, K. Al Noury, K. Chowdhury, D. Tampieri, J. Raymond, T. Vuong Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma, Journal of Otolaryngology, 28, (3): 145-51,1999
- Chen ZP, Yarosh D, Garcia Y, Tampieri D, Mohr G, Malapetsa A, Langleben A, Panasci LC Relationship between 06-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase levels and clinical response induced by chloroethylnitrosourea therapy in glioma patients
- Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences 26(2) :104-109, May, 1999
- Bastos AC, Comeau RM, Andermann F, Melanson D, Cendes F, Dubeau F, Fontaine S, Tampieri D, Olivier A, Diagnosis of subtle focal dysplastic lesions : curvilinear reformatting from three-dimensional magnetic resonance imaging. Annals of Neurology 46(1) : 88-94 July, 1999
- M Piotin, D Tampieri, DA Rufenacht, G Mohr, M Garant, R Del Carpio, F Robert, J. Delavelle, D Melanson
- The various MRI patterns of pituitary apoplexy European Radiology, 9,918-923, 1999
- Yoskovitch A, Hier MP, Mohr G, Sheiner N, Tampieri D, Black MJ Imaging quiz case 1. Mycotic aneurysm of the carotid artery. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 126(6) : 792-796, June 2000
- Bernasconi A, Bernasconi N, Caramanos Z, Reutens DC, Andermann F, Dubeau F, Tampieri D, Pike BG, Arnold DL. T2 relaxometry can lateralize mesial temporal lobe epilepsy in patients with normal MRI. Neuroimage 12(6):739-746 Dec 2000
- G. Mohr, D. Tampieri, D. Klein, L. Soualmi. Functional and topographical considerations in the surgical management of cerebral vascular malformations. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience 2(3):321-328, 2000
- R Nader, S. Frenkiel, G. Mohr, L. Jacques, D. Tampieri, and S. Albrecht Review Article: Rathke`s cleft cyst presenting as sphenoid sinusitis. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 124(2) :174-179, Feb 2001
- R. Nader, G. Mohr, N, M. Sheiner, D. Tampieri, J. Mendelson, S. Albrecht. Mycotic aneurysm of the carotid bifurcation in the neck: case report and review of the literature. Neurosurgery 48(5): 1152-1156, May 2001
- M.Caulo, D. Tampieri, R, Brassard, M. C. Guiot and D. Melanson. Cerebral amyloid angiopathy presenting as nonhemorrhagic diffuse encephalopathy: neuropathologic and neuroradiologic manifestations in one case Am J Neuroradiol 22:1072-1076, June-July, 2001
- J.-F. Chevalier, D. Tampieri, D, Melançon, R. Brassard. Arterial dissections: review of the last decade. Le Journal Canadien des Sciences Neurologiques, Supp 2- S27, 2001
- F.G.A. Moore, F. Andermann, J. Richardson, D. Tampieri and R. Giaccone, The Role of MRI and Nerve Root Biopsy in the Diagnosis of Neurosarcoidosis The Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences 48(4):349-353, November 2001
- S. Al-Qahtani, D. Tampieri, R.Brassard, D. Sirhan, and D. Melanson Coil embolization of an aneurysm associated with an infraoptic anterior cerebral artery in a child. American Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR) 24 :990-991, May 2003
- B. Sade, G. Mohr, D.Tampieri and A. Rizzo Intrasellar aneurysm and a growth hormone-secreting pituitary macroadenoma Journal of Neurosurgery 100 :557-559, March 2004
- N. Ghosh, Donatella Tampieri, and Denis Melançon Immediate evaluation of angioplasty and stenting results in supra-aortic arteries by use of a Doppler-tipped guidewire Technical Note : AJNR 25 : 1 – 5, August 2004
- B. Sade, Tampieri, D, Mohr, G Ophthalmic artery originating from basilar artery : a rare variant American Jouranal of Neuroradiology (AJNR) 25:1730-1731, November/December 2004
- Giovanna Carrara, MD, Edoardo Ferlazzo, MD, Donatella Tampieri, MD, Frederick Andermann, MD, Denis Melanson, MD Transient edematous lesions of the splenium in epileptic patients. The Canadian Journal of neurological Sciences, 352-355, 32, 2005
- Abdulla Al-Asmi, An C. Jansen, A, AmanPreet Badhwar, François Dubeau, Donatella Tampieri, Chaim Shustik, Suha Mercho, Ghislaine Savard, Carol Dobson-Stone, Anthony P. Monaco, Frederick Andermann, and Eva Andermann Familial temporal lobe epilepsy as a presenting feature of choreoacanthocytosis Epilepsia, 46(8):1256-1263, 2005
- Jones-Gotman, M. Sziklas V, Djordjevic J, Dubeau F, Gotman J, Angle M. Tampieri D, Olivier A. Andermann F. Etomidate speech and memory test (eSAM): a new drug and improved intracarotid procedure. Neurology, 2005 Dec 13:65(11):1723-9
- Patricia S. Fontela, MD, MsC., Donatella Tampieri, MD, Jefrey D. Atkinson, MD, Sam J. Daniels, MD, MsC, FRCSC, Jeanne Teitelbaum, MD, Sam D. Shemie, MD Case Reports: Posttraumatic pseudoaneurysm of the intracavernous internal carotid artery presenting with massive epistaxis. Pediatr Crt Care Med 2006 Vol7, (3):260-262
- An C. Jansen, MD, Ozgur Sancak, MD, Ph.D, Maria Daniela D’Agostino, MD, AmanPreet Badhwar, MSc, Penelope Roberts, PhD, Gabriella Gobbi, MD, PhD, Ralph Wilkinson, MD Denis Melanson, MD, Donatella Tampieri, MD, et al. Unusually mild tuberous sclerosis phenotype is associated with TSC2 R905Q mutation Ann Neurol 2006;60:528-539
- Sam D. Shemie, G Pagliarello, B Young, D Lee, M Heran, M Sharpe, R Willinsky, D Tampieri, C Guest, S Fontaine, M Hamilton, S Symons, T Lee The Canadian Council for Donation and Transplantation (CCDT): Brain Blood Flow in the Neurological Determination of Death Expert Consensus Meeting Report, (Nov 16, 2006 Montreal, Qc ), ISBN: 978-0-9782877-2-6 February 2007
- Sam D. Shemie, Donald Lee, Michael Sharpe, Donatella Tampieri and Bryan Young Brain blood flow in he neurological determination of death: Canadian Expert Report Can.J.Neurol.Sci. 35:140-145, 2008
- T. Mammen, MD, D.Melanson, MD, D. Tampieri, MD, FRCPC Is Bone Enhancement a Helpful Finding in the Diagnosis of Convexity Meningiomas? The Neuroradiology Journal, Vol 21(5):645-650, October 2008
- Elisabetta Salzedo, D Melançon, D. Tampieri, M. Cortes. Myoinositol trends in different types of brain lesions.
- The Neuroradiology Journal, Vol 22(1):16-21, February 2009
- Cynthia Xin-ya Qian, Chantal Ares, François Codère, Donatella Tampieri Rupture of an aneurysm of the persistent trigeminal artery presenting as a carotid-cavernous sinus fistula. Orbit, 28, 275-280, 2009
- R. LaPiana, D. Klein, MDPhD. Cortes, D. Tampieri Speech reorganization after bleed of AVM cured by embolization: A case report and review of literature. Interventional Neuroradiology 15:456-461, 2009
- F. Moeller, MD, L. Tyvaert, MD, D.K. Nguyen, MD, PhD, P. LeVan, Meng., A. Bouthillier, MD, E. Kobayashi, MD, PhD. D. Tampieri, MD, FRCPC, F. Dubeau, MD, PhD and J. Gotman, PhD EEG-fMRI: Adding to standard evaluations of patients with nonlesional frontal lobe epilepsy. NEUROLOGY 73:2023-2030, 2009
- Garfinkle J, Melançon D, Cortes M, Tampieri, D Imaging pattern of calvarial lesions in adults. Skeletal Radiol. June 6, 2010
- YAN CX, Goulet B, Pelletier J, Chen SJ, Tampieri D, Collins DL. Towards accurate, robust and practical ultrasound-CT registration of vertebrae for image guided spine surgery Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg. 2011 Jul;6(4):523-37. Epub 2010 Oct 26.
- Lolli V, Tampieri D, Melançon D, Cortes M. Imaging in primary central nervous system lymphoma The Neuroradiology Journal, Vol 23, No.6, 680-689, December 2010
- Dion-Cloutier P, Tampieri D. Endovascular management of cranial artery dissection with stent placement and stent Assisted coiling. CARJ (Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal) 62(3):203-208, August 2011
- Al Hinai Q, Leblanc R, Tampieri D, Souhami L, Sadikot A and Sinclair D Delayed cyst formation following stereotactic radiosurgery for cerebral arterio-venous malformations: Report of 3 cases and review of the literature Can J. Neurol. Sci. 2011: 38: 734-740
- Asundi A, Tampieri D, Melançon D, Del Maestro R, Petrecca K, Cortes M. Pineal apoplexy: Imaging diagnosis and follow-up of 3 new cases Can J Neurol Sci. 2011 Nov;38(6):931-3.
- Yan CX, Goulet B, Chen SJ, Tampieri D, Collind DL. Validation of automated ultrasound-CT registration of vertebrae Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg. 2012 Jul;7(4):601-10. Epub 2011 Nov 24.
- Yan CX, Goulet B, Pelletier J, Tampieri D, Collins DL. Ultrasound to CT registration of vertebral bones Int J Comp Assist Radiol Surg: 2011 6(4):523-537
- Binello F, Tampieri D, Melançon D, Cortes M. Aneurysmal bone cyst involving the temporal bone (Case of the week) Published on the website: AJNR 2012 Feb 13.
- Sperling R, Salloway S, Brooks DH, Tampieri D. Barakos J, Fox NC, Raskind M, Sabbagh M, Honig LS, Porsteinsson AP, Lieberburg I, Arrighi HM, Morris KA, Lu Y, Liu E, Gregg KM, Brashear HR, Kinney GG, Black R, Grundman M. Amyloid related imaging abnormalities (ARIA) in patients with Alzheimer’s disease treated with bapineuzumab: a retrospective analysis.
- Lancet Neurol. 2012 Mar;11(3)241-9. Epub 2012 Feb 3.
- *La Piana R, Vanderver A, van de Knapp MS, Roux L, Tampieri D, Brais B, Bernard G Adult-onset vanishing white matter disease due to a novel EIF2B3 mutation. Arch Neurol. 2012 Feb 6.
- Yan CX, Goulet B, Tampieri D, Collins DL. Ultrasound-CT Registration of Vertebrae Without Reconstruction Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg. 2012 Jun 15.
- Gorelik N, Tampieri D. Cocaine-Induced Vasospasm Causing Spinal Cord Transient Ischemia. Case Report Accepted for publication June 4, 2012 Neuroradiology Journal
- Wade AD, Garvin GJ, Hurnanen JH, Williams LL, Lawson B, Nelson AJ, Tampieri D. Radiological Investigation of the Human Egyptian Mummies of the Redpath Museum Radiographics 2012; Jul;32(4):1235-50.
- Barbic D, Levine Z, Tampieri D, Teitelbaum J. Locked-in Syndrome : a critical and time-dependent diagnosis CJEM. 2012;14(0):1-4.
- Sagi Kaduri, Donatella Tampieri Leiomyosarcoma Leptomeningeal Brain Metastases The Neuroradiology Journal. 25: 587-592, 2012
- Owen Jarus, Donatella Tampieri Mummy with Mouthful of Cavities Discovered Published online on LiveScience Website, 09 October 2012
- Elisa Pomero, Roberta La Piana, Maria del Pilar Cortes, Donatella Tampieri Intraventricular localization of an anaplastic oligodendroglioma : A Rare Event Neuroimaging Highlight: Can J Neurol Sci. 2012; 39: 649-651
- LaPiana R., Bourassa-Blanchette S., Klein D, Mok K, Cortes MdP, Tampieri D. Brain Reorganization after Endovascular reatment in a Patient with Large Arteriovenous Malformation : the Role of Diagnostic and Functional Neuroimaging techniques. INR 19(3): 329-38, 2013
- J. Barakos, R. Sperling, S. Salloway, C. Jack, A. Gass, J.B. Fiebach, D. Tampieri, D. Melançon, Y. Miaux, G. Rippon, R. Black, Y. Lu, H.R. Brashear, H.M. Arrighi, K.A. Morris, and M. Grundman MR Imaging Features of Amyloid-Related Imaging Abnormalities AJNR. Published April 11, 2013, 1-8
- G. Rodesch, L. Picard, A. Berenstein, A. Biondi, S. Bracard, I.S. Choi, L. Feng, T. Hyogo, D. Lefeuvre, M. Leonard, T. Mayer, S. Miyashi, M. Muto, R. Piske, S. Pongpech, J. Reul, M. Soderman, D.S. Chuh, D. Tampieri, A. Taylor, K. Terbrugge, A. Valavanis, R. Van Den Berg Interventional Neuroradiology: a Neuroscience Sub-Speciality? INR 19:263-270, 2013
- R. La Piana, S. Bourassa-Blanchette, D. Klein, K. Mok, M. Cortes Nino, D. Tampieri Brain Reorganization after Endovascular Treatment in a Patient with a Large Arteriovenous Malformation : The Role of Diagnostic and Functional Neuroimaging Techniques INR: 19: 329-338, 2013
- J. Alshami*, M. Lecavalier-Barsoum, MC. Guiot, D. Tampieri, P. Kavan, T. Muanza Glioblastoma recurrence: impact of the molecular profile (Poster Presentation) Society of Neuro-Oncology (SNO), San Fancisco, California Nov 22-24, 2013
- C.J. McDougall, S. Claiborne Johnston, A. Gholkar, S.L. Barnwell, J.C. Vazquez Suarez, J. Masso Romero, J.C. Chaloupka, A. Bonafe, A.k. Wakhloo, D. Tampieri, C.F. Dowd, A.J. Fox, S.J. Imm, K. Carroll and A.S. Turk Bioactive versus Bare Platinum Coils in the Treatment of Intracranial Aneurysms: The MAPS (Matrix and Platinum Science) Trial AJNR: Published online Jan 30, 2014
- Hosam Al-Jehani, Donatella Tampieri, Maria Cortes, Denis Melançon Re-Growth of a Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery Aneurysm after Resection of the Associated Posterior Fossa Arteriovenous Malformation Interventional Neuroradiology 20: 61-66, 2014
Technical report :
- Left Transverse Sinus Dural AV Fistula – Utilizing the fast tracker 18 with 2-tip markers ad IDC coils in Target Therapeutics : IDC interlocking coil case reports F : 212- November 1995
- Course materials on "CT Angiography Applications" British Columbia Institute of Technology, Programm in Medical Imaging.
PUBLICATIONS (book chapters, books)
- Andermann, R. Canapicchi, J. Roger, B.G. Zifkin and P. Pfanner eds. Lippincott-Raven Press (New York), Chapter 48, 417-425, 1996.
- Periventricular and Subcortical Nodular Heterotopia: Comparison of Clinical Findings and Results of Surgical Treatment. F. ubeau, D. Tampieri, E Andermann, N. Lee, R. Radtke, S. Carpenter, R. Leblanc, J.G. Villemure, A. Olivier, and F. Andermann.
- in Dysplasias of Cerebral Cortex and Epilepsy. R. Guerrini, F. Andermann, R.Canapicchi, J. Roger, B.G. Zifkin and P. Pfanner eds. Lippincott-Raven Press Ltd (New York), Chapter 46, 395-406, 1996.
- Outcome of Surgical Treatment in Patients with Localized Cortical Dysplasia and Intractable Epilepsy. A. Palmini, A. ambardella, F. Andermann, A. Olivier, J.Costa Da Costa, D. Tampieri, Y. Robitaille, E. Paglioli, E. Paglioli-Neto, and L. Coutinho. in Dysplasias of Cerebral Cortex and Epilepsy. R. Guerrini, F. Andermann, RCanapicchi, J. Roger, B.G. Zifkin and P. Pfanner eds. Lippincott-Raven Press Ltd (New York), Chapter 43, 367-374, 1996.
- Imaging of Heterotopic Gray Matter. D. Tampieri, F. Dubeau, R. Leblanc, D. Melançon, and F. Andermann. in Dysplasias of Cerebral Cortex and Epilepsy. R. Guerrini, F. Andermann, R. Canapicchi, J. Roger, B.G. Zifkin and P. Pfanner eds. Lippincott-Raven Press Ltd (New York), Chapter 20, 163-168, 1996.
- The Human Dysplastic Cortex Is Intrinsically Epileptogenic. A. Palmini, A. Gambardella, F. Andermann, F. Dubeau, J. Costa da Costa, A. Olivier, D. Tampieri, P. Gloor, F. Quesney, E. Andermann, E. Paglioli, E. Paglioli- Neto, M. Portuguez, L. Coutinho, S. Raupp, R. Leblanc, and H.-I. Kim. in Dysplasias of Cerebral Cortex and Epilepsy. R. Guerrini, F. Andermann, R. Canapicchi, J. Roger, B.G. Zifkin and P. Pfanner eds. Lippincott-Raven Press Ltd (New York), Chapter 6, 43-52, 1996.
- The Role of Computed Tomographic Angiography in the Assessment of Intracranial Vascular Disease D. Tampieri, D. Melançon, and R. Ethier. in Neuroimaging Clinics of North America. P.K. Nelson, I.I. Kricheff. W.B. Saunders Company (Philadelphia), Vol 6(3): 759-767, 1996
Non-peer reviewed articles
- D. Tampieri An unusual intracerebral tumour: Dysembrio-neuroepithelioma. Neuro-Image 4(1):2, 1987
- D. Tampieri The 25th birthday of the ASNR (American Society of Neuroradiology) Neuro-Image 4 (1):2, 1987
- D. Tampieri and D. Melançon The frontal subdural hygroma: prone versus supine position, Neuro-Image 5(1);10, 1988
- Olivier and D. Tampieri Radiosurgery of angiomas. Neuro-Image 5(1):9, 1988
- D. Tampieri and D. Melançon Haemorrhagic infarct in the frontal lobe. Neuro-Image 5(1):4, 1988
- Commentaires sur la formation de caillots. Point de vue en Imagerie 1994;1(1):3.
- Cortes Maria del Pilar, Tampieri Donatella and Denis Melançon Commentary : Endovascular venous proedures for multiples sclerosis? Multiple Sclerosis 0(00) 1-2 SAGE publications, 2010