Professor of Medicine
Universidad de Buenos Aires
- MD Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina 1989
- Certified in Psychiatry: John F Kennedy University Argentina 1991 – 1993
Dr. Carlos Jorge Rubinstein is a Professor of Medicine at Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA) and Head of Teaching and Research at Hospital Dr. F. Abete. Dr. Rubinstein was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, studied at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Buenos Aires. He received his medical degree in 1990. He completed his residency at the Hospital Dr. Ramon Carrillo. It Intern Medicine specialist, Psychiatry and Geriatrics. Teaching UBA School of Medicine, director of graduate studies in geriatrics at this university. Staff in Trauma and Emergency Hospital Dr Federico Abete (teaching Hospital), Head of Teaching and Research at same hospital. He is a member counselor of the Colegio Medico of the Province of Buenos Aires, a member of the Society of Internal Medicine of Buenos Aires and mamber of Argentina Medical Association.
Psychiatry, Medical Psychology, and Geriatrics
- Director of Postgraduate in Geriatrics, Faculty Libre, Chief of Medicine A Practical Works- Universidad de Buenos Aires- April 2009–Present
- Medical Care private practice March 1997 – Present
- Medical Director Hogar Geriatrico San Lucas May 1995 – Present
- Head of Teaching and Research Hospital Trauma and Emergency Dr. Federico Abete Municipalidad Malvinas Argentinas June 2009 – December 2013
- Medical Director Polo Sanitario de Malvinas Argentinas February 1999 – December 2001
- Medico of plant competition Hospital Dr Ramon Carrillo August 1990 – June 1999
Honors and Awards
- Rubinstein Carlos Jorge. About the Need to Review the Fredericks and Bruyn Criteria for Mollaret's Meningitis Diagnosis. J Neurol Disord 2014, 2:6.
- Rubinstein, Carlos Jorge. Medicine: 30 years after the Death of the great humanist. Int J Emerg Ment Health 2014, 16: 121.
- Rubinstein Carlos, Ortega Rodolfo, Baranda Hipólito, Granado Viviana, Pratto Selva, Iertelli Julio. Parkinson's disease: characteristics of patients seen in clinics in public hospitals in the Greater Buenos Aires. Latin American Conference of Internal Medicine 2014. Buenos Aires.
- Rubinstein Carlos, Granado Viviana. Recurrent lymphocytic meningitis: a case report. XVI Argentine Congress of Neuropsychiatry and Cognitive Neuroscience. Buenos Aires, 2014
- Rubinstein Carlos, Baranda Marcelo, Iertelli Julio, Ortega Rodolfo, Pratto Selva. Risk Factors in Alzheimer's disease: a multicenter study. Award for Best Annual Work 2013 College of Physicians of the Province of Buenos Aires.
- Rubinstein, Carlos. Hypochondria, delirium, conversion, psychosomatic illness: the general practitioner to the "unexplained symptoms”. In: Psychosomatic phenomena. Comp. Héctor O. Becerra. Pag 105 -121. Ed. Ricardo Vergara, Bs As, 2013.
- Corio CH, Primost IL, Pitocco HG, Pérez JL, Rubinstein CJ (2013) Using Real Time PCR for the Etiological Diagnosis of Viral Encephalitis. J Neurol Disord 2: 124.
- Monsalvo AC, Batalle JP, Lopez MF, Krause JC, Klemenc J, Hernandez JZ, Maskin B, Bugna J, Rubinstein C, Aguilar L, Dalurzo L, Libster R, Savy V, Baumeister E, Aguilar L, Cabral G, Font J, Solari L, Weller KP, Johnson J, Echavarria M, Edwards KM, Chappell JD, Crowe JE, Jr, Williams JV, Melendi GA, Polack FP. Severe pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza disease due to pathogenic immune complexes. Nat. Med. 2011; 17:195–199.