Head and founder of Immunology
- :+989121414281 :+98 (24) 3344 9553
Department of Immunology
Zanjan University of medical sciences
|Ph.D., Medical Immunology (Immune Gene Therapy) University of Tarbiat Modares, School of Medicine||2012|
|M.Sc., Medical Immunology, Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical sciences (with first degree)||2007|
|B.Sc., Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Tehran University of Medical sciences(with grade A)||2004|
Dr. Abdolreza Esmaeilzadeh completed his PhD degree in medical Immunology at School of Medicine, Tarbiat Modares University studying on “An Invivo and Invitro Study on the Effects of IL 27 Gene Transfer in a Syngeneic Mouse Breast Cancer Model, A Candidate for the Gene therapy of Breast Cancer” (Winter 2012). Also during in his PhD level, his work was focused on the developing transfection of GL26 murine Glioma cell lines with mIL-27 cDNA for Brain Glioma Immune-Gene therapy and Induction of allogeneic subcutaneous Glioma tumor animal model with GL26 cell line. His MSc. Project was focused on Reproduction Immunology. He has a bachelor's degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. He serves as a reviewer Journal of Genes and Immunity from Nature Publishing Group and reviewer and editorial board of Journal of Genetic Syndromes & Gene Therapy; also an reviewer and editorial board member for some of scientific international (e g; International Journal of Stem cell Research and Transplantation, Immunotherapy , Gene and Cell Therapy and another international and national journals, and has published over 60 papers in peer-reviewed journals, including original articles, hypothesis, editorial , reviews; and Authors of 3 text book . Also he has over100 articles in congress as an invited speaker and /or oral presenter including international and national meetings; and four clinical trials. Dr. Abdolreza Esmaeilzadeh is the founder and chair of the Department of Immunology and the director of the Reference Laboratory for HIV/AIDS, Manager of Central Research Laboratory of Advanced Technologies in Medicine, Lab Director of Stem Cell research and Therapy Center, Scientific member of Metabolic Disease Research Center, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Research Center, Director of Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory at Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. He has been honored with numerous awards for his researches, education, teaching and publications. Now, some of his students are in high ranking universities such as Harvard, McGill and Tokyo University to continue their education.
- Cell and Gene therapy
- Immune modulation
- Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms
- Immunological Function of Cancer
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Regenerative Medicine.
|Policy and Research Council of Cancer Gene Therapy Research Center||2014–Present|
|Lab Director of Stem Cell research and Therapy Center||2013–Present|
|Founder and Head of the Department of Immunology||2012–Present|
|Head of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology||2011 – 2012|
|Director of the Reference Laboratory for HIV/AIDS and Clinical Lab||Since 2010|
|Manager of Central Research Laboratory of Advanced Technologies in Medicine||2007 - 2010|
- A Esmaeilzadeh, A Farshbaf ,Novel Approaches Based on Autologous Stem Cell Engineering and Gene-Modification; Evidence for the Cure of HIV/AIDS. J Genet Syndr& Gene Ther, 2015 6, 2.
- A Esmaeilzadeh, A Farshbaf, M Erfanmanesh;Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cells transplantation and genetic modification of CCR5 m303/m303 mutant patient for HIV/AIDS. Medical Hypotheses, 2015 84, 216-218.
- Poorshahbaz F, Karami A , Jozpanahi M, Pezeshki A , Fagihzadeh S, Esmaeilzadeh A , Moosazadeh R,et al.Comparison of Changes in Serum Creatinine and PNGAL in Predicting Renal Damage in Brucellosis Patients Receiving Gentamycin, Crescent J of Med and Biolog Sciences, 2015 2, 4. 116–120.
- ErfanManesh M, Esmaeilzadeh A, H.Kh.Mirzaei M ,IL-24; A Novel Gene Therapy For Immune System Up-Regulation Approach in Hodgkin Lymphoma, Journal of Medical Hypotheses and Ideas ,2015,9 (1), 61–66 .
- Esmaeilzadeh A, FarshbafA .Mesenchymal Stem Cell as a Vector for Gene and Cell therapy Strategies. Glob J Stem Cell Biol Transplant 2015, 1(1): 017-018.
- AbdolrezaEsmaeilzadeh,MaryamErfanManesh, Sousan Ghasemi, Farzaneh Mohammadi; Serological Assays &Genotyping of Hepatitis C Virus in Chronic Infected Patients in Zanjan Province, the Northwest of Iran, Hepatitis Monthly J, 201414(9): e17323.
- Esmaeilzadeh A, Ebtekar M, Biglari AR, Hassan ZM, Yoshimoto T. Anti-proliferative effect of rmIL-27 Protein on 4T1 Breast Cancer Cell, As a Candidate for Cancer Immunotherapy. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences &Health services). ZUMS Journal. 2014; 22 (91):52-60.
- H.Kh.Mirzaei M and Esmaeilzadeh A. Overexpression of MDA-7/IL-24 as an anticancer cytokine in gene therapy of thyroid carcinoma. Journal of Medical Hypotheses & Ideas, Volume 8, Issue 1, 2014, 7 – 13.
- Jozpanahi M, Karami A, Esmaeilzadeh A, Hanafi S, Mobaien A. R, Ghidari P. S. Catheter-Related Infections Rate at Two University Affiliated Hospitals in the North-West of Iran. Biosci Biotechnol Res Asia 2016;13(1).
- Mazaheri T, Esmaeilzadeh A, H.KHMirzaei M. Introducing the Immunomodulatory Effects of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in an Experimental Model of Behcet’s Disease. Journal of Medical Hypotheses and Ideas. 2012(6),23-27.
- Rahmanpour H, Jamal L, Mousavinasab SN, EsmailzadehA, Azarkhish K.Association Between Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Overweight, and Metabolic Syndrome in Adolescents. J PediatrAdolesc Gynecol. 2012 25:208-212.
- Esmaeilzadeh A, Ebtekar M, Biglari A, Hassan Z. Induction of allogeneic subcutaneous glioma tumor with GL26 cell line for first time in Iran. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences &Health services. (ZUMS Journal). 2012; 20 (78):13-22.
- Esmaeilzadeh A,Reyhani E, Bahmaie N; Immunobiology of Dental tissue-derived Stem Cells; As a potentiated candidate for cell therapy, Gene and Cell Therapy J(Science Publishing Group). 2016. In press.
- Esmaeilzadeh A, Ebtekar M, Biglari A and Hassan Z. Influence of ciprofloxacin on glioma cell line GL26: A new application for an old antibiotic. AJMR. 20126(23):4891-4896.
- Sokhanvar S, Karimi M and AbdolrezaEsmaeilzadeh. Recurrent acute myocardial infarction with coronary artery. Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2009 3(1), 8869.
- Sheikhi A, Nazarian M, Khadem-Al-Melleh A, Nasab NM, Esmaeilzadeh A, Yahaghi N, Sheikhi R. In-vitro effects of Mycobacterium bovis BCG-lysate and its derived heat shock proteins on cytokines secretion by blood mononuclear cells of rheumatoid arthritis patients in comparison with healthy controls. Inter Immunopharmacol J. 2008 8(6):887-92.
- Sharifi F, Esmaeilzadeh A, ZaliM. Hemochromatosis gene (HFE) mutations in patients with type 2 diabetes and their control group in an Iranian population. Saudi Med J. 200829(6):808-812.
- Ahmadiafshar A, Taghilo D, Esmailzadeh A, Falakolaflaki B. Nasal eosinophilia as a marker for allergic rhinitis: A controlled study of 50 patients. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal. 201291(3),122-4.
- Piri Z, Esmaeilzadeh A, H.KH Mirzaei M. Interleukin-25 as a candidate gene in immunogene therapy of pancreatic cancer. Journal of Medical Hypotheses and Ideas. 2012(6):75-79.
- Sharifi F, Yamini M, EsmaeilzadehA, Mousavinasab N and et al. Acylated ghrelin and leptin concentrations in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, people with prediabetes and insulin resistant normoglycemic subjects, a comparative study. J Diabetes MetabDisord 2013 12-51,doi:10.1186/2251-6581-12-51.