Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
University of Genova
1993- M.D. Degree, cum laude, University of Genova.
Giuseppe Murdaca has received his PhD in Science and Space Engineering at the University of Genova (Italy) during the period of 2000-2003. Currently, he is working as Assistant professor in Internal Medicine University of Genova (Italy).
His research has included Immunodeficiency Autoimmunity Neuro-endocrino-immunology Pharmacogenomics.
Based on this research and fellowship training he has received several awards and honors, such as:
Prize for young researchers of the study, assigned by the GILS, with the following motivation: "Standardization of a method to assess impairment by skinfold thickness skin", delivered on the occasion of the "Day VII Italian to fight Scleroderma" (Milan, 17/3 / 2001).
Award for one of the three best oral presentations at the Ninth Congress of the Inter-SIMI Piemonte and Valle D'Aosta, Liguria (Genoa, 06.17.2004): Murdaca G., Fenoglio D., M. Setti, Brenci S., Villa R., Pontali E., A. Kunkl, Indiveri F., Puppo F. "Generation of CD4 + lines specific for Pneumocystis carinii and Candida albicans obtained from HIV + patients. Meaning of the coexpression of IFN-? and IL-4 ".
He is serving as an editorial member of several reputed journals.
Fellow- Allergology and Clinical Immunology
Assistant Professor-Internal Medicine
- Italian Society of Immunology, Clinical Immunology and Allergy
- Italian Society of Internal Medicine
- Italian Society of Experimental Biology
Editorial member of several reputed journals like:
- 2010-2014 ISRN Rheumatology
- Dal 2012 Journal of medical Cases
- 2012-2014 Conference Papers in Medicine
- Dal 2013 Disease Markers
- Dal 2013 World Journal of Methodology
- 2013 Lead Guest Editor Autoimmune Diseases (Special Issue: Lupus Nephritis:
Diagnostic Approach, Management, and Current Treatment)
- Dal 2013 Journal of Cardiology and Therapy
- Dal 2013 Internet Journal of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology
- Dal 2013 The Open Access Journal of Science and Technology
- Dal 2014 Journal of Biological Research
- Dal 2014 Conference Papers in Science
- Dal 2014 International Scholarly Research Notices
- Papers on peer reviewed journals: 107
- Oral presentations and abstracts: 90