Dr. Mahaveer Mehta Medical Center
Phone: (+9714) 2282444
|1978||Doctor of Medicine in Dermatology||Gujrat University , India|
Dr. Mahaveer Mehta is working as Dermatologist and Medical director in his own medical Center in Dubai since may 1990. Prior to this he was Chairman of the Dept. of Dermatology at Qatar armed Forces medical unit and Chairman of Dermatology at International Hospital Bahrain. He has also worked as Faculty member in Al Fateh University, Tripoli, Libya and SMS medical college, Jaipur. He is internationally well known in the field of Dermatology and Lasers. He is a pioneer in introducing Lasers to the Middle East. He is successfully practicing in UAE since 1990.
His clean reputation is not limited to just UAE but spread across seven seas. He is one of the strongest promoters of Health Tourism in Dubai.
He is a Chair and Speaker at several international dermatological, laser conferences and a member of Several Dermatology and Laser societies in the world.
He is a member of several Dermatology and Laser societies in the world, Board of Director, The Dermatologic & Aesthetic Surgery International League (DASIL) 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 .He is appointed Congress President for forth coming USA based nonprofit organization annual conference DASIL Dermatology Aesthetic surgery International league to be held in Dubai in Oct 2016 with support from Dubai Tourism department, Government of Dubai. Dr. Mehta is Chair, Scientific committee ICAAM 2013, 2014 and 2015 (International Congress in Aesthetic and anti-ageing Medicine)
He is also nominated as INTERNATIONAL MENTOR, International Travelling Mentorship Program, and American Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS). He is a recipient of prestigious awards such as Physician Recognition Award from American Medical Association and Continuing Medical Education Award from American Academy of Dermatology, Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Procedural Dermatology and Former Member of the editorial board of Gulf medical college health journal.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
|1990-Present||Chairman, Dr. Mahaveer Mehta Medical Center Dubai|
|1989-1990||Head of the Department and Consultant Dermatologist, International Hospital Bahrain|
|1982-1988||Head of the department and senior consultant Dermatologist Qatar Armed Forces, Doha, Qatar|
|1979-1981||Lecturer, Dept. of Dermatology Alfateh University, Tripoli, Libya|
|1977-1979||Lecturer of Dermatology S.M.S. Medical College and hospital Jaipur, India|
Medical Society Affiliations:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- International Society of Dermatological Surgery
- International Association of Dermatology
- Founder Life member of Indian association of Dermatologist since inception
- Former Member of the editorial board of Gulf medical college health journal
- Member of American Academy of Anti aging Medicine
- Member of American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of European Academy of Dermatology
- Member of International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology IACD
- Founding Member organizing committee, Invited Chair and speaker Dermatologic & aesthetic Surgery international league (DASIL)
- supporting Member, Vitiligo support International, USA
- Member of Global Association of Physicians of India
Awards & Honors
Board of Director for Dermatologic and Aesthetic Surgery International League (DASIL)
|2014||Invited Chair, Speaker and part of advisory committee, Gender Aesthetic Congress Asia 2014, Singapore organized by American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) International|
|2012||First Co-Chairs 2012, Finance committee and member organizing committee, The Dermatologic & Aesthetic Surgery International League (DASIL)|
|2011||Winner of 7th International society of Dermatologic surgery (ISDS) Golf Tournament 2011 held at Heidelberg, Germany|
- C. Bhaktaviziam, M. Shafi, M. C. Mehta et al. Tinea Capitis in Tripoli. Clinical and experimental Dermatology (1984) 9, 84-88.
- Chetty BhaktaViziam, M. Shafi, M. C. Mehta Chromoblastomycosis - Report of a case from Tripoli, Libya. Mycopathologica 82,111-113 (1983).
- M. C. Mehta et al. Erythema Multiforme due to nasal inhalant -Fenitrothion ( A Case report with brief review of Literature). Current medical practice, Vol.22 No.10.
- El-Hadi, M. C. Mehta et al. Histiocytosis-X The IBN-Sina Medical Association's Journal 1980 PP.55-58, University of Al-Fateh, Faculty of Medicine- Tripoli.
- Dr. M. C. Mehta et al. Common Dermatological diseases and their management. Maharashtra medical Journal, Vol. XXIV, 6, September 1977.
- Dr. Mahaveer Mehta MD et al. A Social and Medical Problem- Vitiligo. Journal of the Medicine and surgery October, 1978.
- Dr. Mahaveer Mehta et al. Multi-drug Therapy for Leprosy. Journal of the Medicine and Surgery, January, 1978.
- Mahaveer chand Mehta et al. Recent Advances in the treatment of common skin diseases. The Rajasthan Medical Journal vol.XVI, No.4, 1977.
- M. C. Mehta et al. Recent advances in the drug treatment of Leprosy. The Rajasthan Medical Journal, Vol XVII, No.1, 1978.
- Dr. Puspendra Garg, Dr. M. C. Mehta et al. epidemiological analysis of Hansen's disease. Maharashtra Medical Journal, Vol. XXV, No.12, March 1979.
- M. C. Mehta et al. Common sexually transmitted diseases and their treatment. Journal of Medicine and surgery, February, 1978.