Centro Laser, La Serena, Chile
Phone: +56 9 92401504
|1979||Fellow in Oculo-Facial Surgery, Hospital Defeitos da Face, Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|1976||Post-Graduate Degree in Opthalmology, Universidad de Chile, Santiago Chile|
|1973||Medical Doctor Degree, Universidad de Chile, Santiago Chile|
Dr. Jorge Schwember is an Ophthalmologist with 46 years of experience, with a sub-specialization inoculoplastic surgery. In 2014 he was trained in the use of Er: Yag in facial rejuvenation in Texas, U.S.A and have been using this in my private practice since then. He is interested in learning and sharing my knowledge and experience through articles published in renowned international journals, having published seven articles in the U.S. up to this moment. He enjoy organizing courses and seminars and have participated as lecturer on many occasions.
Has Membership in:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Laser Society
- Sociedad Chilena de Oftalmología
|2003- 2007||Professor, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Catolica del Norte|
|1978- 1987||Professor, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Chile|
|1975- 1978||Professor, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Catolica de Chile|
Honors & Awards:
- Rotatory Conjunctival Flap for Pterygium Removal: A Simple and Quick Technique. The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. 2017;34:183-186.
- Congenital Lacrimal Obstruction. International Journal of Pediatrics and Neonatal Health. May, 2018.
- Surgical Treatment for Epiphora: Do not Overlook the Lacrimal Gland. Journal of Clinical and Cosmetic Dermatology. February, 2019.
- One-suture Eyelid Margin Repair: How is it Done? Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. September, 2019.
- A Simple, Versatile, Disposable, and Inexpensive Eye Patch. Dermatology Research. 2019;1(1);1-3.
- A Rare Complication following Trans Conjunctival Lower Blepharoplasty. Journal of Clinical and Cosmetic Dermatology. January 2020. Volume 3 Issue 3.
- Secondary Intension Facial Healing: Crucial Guidelines. Archives of Dermatology and Skin Care volume-3 Issue-2, 2020.