Professor of Psychiatry
International Academy of Sobriety
Phone: + 375 0152 70 18 84
Fax: +375 0152 43 53 41
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
He has worked as associate professor in the Department of Psychiatry and a senior research scientist in the Scientific Laboratory (Alcohol and Drug-Related Problems Research Group) at the Grodno State Medical University (Belarus). He has published about 1000 papers in English and Russian language peer-reviewed journals and 30 monographs. He is a founding member of the International Society of Addiction Medicine (ISAM), presiding member of the International Academy of Sobriety (IAS), national representative for Belarus of World Suicidology Net and is an active member of National Association of Psychiatrists.
Epidemiology of suicides and different aspects of alcohol and drug-related problems.
- Vdovichenko V.P., Fiodorov V.N., Razvodovsky Y.E. Antiarrhythmical properties of some decahydroquinoline derivatives. // Archives of Pharmacology: Xlllth International Congress of Pharmacology, 26-31 July 1998, Germany-Germany, 1998, №1, p. 522.
- Doroshenko EM, Razvodovsky Yu.E., Smirnov V.Yu., Ostrovsky S.Yu. Effects of tryptophan on the indicators characterizing the amino acid pool, as well as the basic neurotransmitter systems, with enteral introduction. // International scientific conference dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the GGMI. - Grodno, 1998, p. 23-24.
- Doroshenko EM, Smirnov V.Yu., Razvodovsky Yu.E., Nefedov L.I. Addition of taurine to a mixture of branched-chain amino acids has a corrective effect in experimental cholestasis. // International scientific conference dedicated to the 40th anniversary of GGMI. - Grodno, 1998, p. 24-25.
- Karaedova LM, Gorenshtein BI, Razvodovsky Yu.E. Influence of tryptophan on the activity of transaminases and dehydrogenases of CTC in the brain and liver of rats. / / Actual questions of hepatology: Abstracts. - Grodno, 1998, p. thirty.
- Razvodovsky Y.E., Osttrovsky S.Y., DoroshenkoY.M., Borodinsky A.N., Konovalenko O.V. Effect of tryptophane and taunine on the state of carbohydrate metabolism in the rat liver.// Актуальные вопросы гепатологии: Тезисы докладов. – Гродно, 1998, с. 165.
- Klimovich VV, Razvodovsky Yu.E. The effect of morphine on the activity of enzymes of the pentose phosphate pathway in some tissues of rats. // International conference dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the State History Institute. - Grodno, 1998, p. 130-131.
- Borodinsky AN, Razvodovsky Yu.E., Konovalenko OV, Zadlya Yu.V., Doroshchenko EM, Ostrovsky S.Yu., Nefedov L.I. Effect of tryptophan on the state of carbohydrate metabolism in the liver of rats with ethanol withdrawal syndrome. // International Scientific Conference, dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the GGMI. - Grodno, 1998, p. 21.
- Kozlovsky AV, Razvodovsky Yu.E., Ostrovsky S.Yu. Disturbances in the exchange of amino acids during alcoholism. / International conference dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the GGMI: Collection of materials. - Grodno, 1998, p. 37.
- Razvodovsky Yu.E., Doroshenko EM, Ostrovsky S.Yu., Nefedov L.I. Effect of tryptophan and taurine on the activity of central neurotransmitter systems with ethanol cancellation syndrome. // International conference dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the GGMI: Collection of materials. - Grodno, 1998, p. 49-50.
- Selevich MI, Lelevich VV, Razvodovsky Yu.E. Influence of the honeysuckle salmon on the lipid composition of the blood plasma of rats with chronic alcohol intoxication and after the abolition of ethanol. / / Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. - 1999, No. 6, p. 665-667.
- Selevich MI, Lelevich VV, Razvodovsky Yu.E., Doroshenko E.M. Influence of the honeysuckle salmon on the phospholipid composition of various parts of the brain of rats after the introduction of ethanol and its cancellation. // Experimental and clinical pharmacology. - 1999, No. 5, p. 52-53.
- Ostrovsky SY, Borodinsky AN, Razvodovsky Yu.E., Doroshenko EM, Konovalenko OE, Smirnov V.Yu., Nefedov L.I. The role of ethanolamine in the regulation of amino acid metabolism in alcoholism. // The role of neurotransmitters and regulatory peptides in life processes. - Mn. , 1999, p. 333-334.
- Razvodovsky Yu.E., Stanco E.P. Questions of narcology. // Materials for practical studies on narcology for students medical-psychologist. faculty. - Grodno, 1999, p. 16.
- Borodinsky AN, Ostrovsky S.Yu., Doroshenko EM, Konovalenko OV, Smirnov V.Yu., Sazonova LA, Razvodovsky Yu.E., Nefedov L.I. The state of the fund for free amino acids in cerebrospinal fluid and blood of patients with alcoholic coma. // Role of mediators and regulatory peptides in life processes. -Minsk, 1999, p. 269.
- Klimovich V.V., Razvodovsky Y.E. Functional activity of the pentose phosphate pathway after combined intake of ethanol and radionuclides. // Alcohol and Alcoholism. – 1999, №3, vol. 34, p. 466
- Kozlovsky A.V., Razvodovsky Y.E. Alcohol – related problems in Belarus.// Alcohol and Alcoholism. – 1999, №3, vol.34, p. 444.
- Selevich MI, Lelevich VV, Razvodovsky Yu.E. About the possibility of correction by amino acids of violations of the phospholipid composition of various brain structures of rats with morphine withdrawal syndrome. // Neurochemistry. - 1999, No. 1, p. 62-65.
- Razvodovsky Y.E. Education in the sphere of dependencies.// International Society of Addiction Medicine: Founding meeting abstract monograph. - California, 1999, p. 43.
- Selevich MI, Lelevich VV, Razvodovsky Yu.E. Lipid composition of blood plasma and various brain structures of rats with morphine withdrawal syndrome after administration of a mixture of amino acids. / / Bulletin of the Belarusian Psychiatric Association. - 1999, No. 5, p. 14-17.
- Razvodovsky Yu.E., Kozlovsky A.V. Application of xanax in complex therapy of opium withdrawal syndrome. / Actual questions of psychiatry and narcology. - Vitebsk, 1999, p. 73-75.
- Razvodovsky Yu.E., Smirnov V.Yu. Application of amino acid mixtures in experimental alcoholism. / Actual issues of clinical and experimental medicine. 2000: Abstracts. - Minsk, 2000, p. 62-63.
- Kozlovsky AV, Razvodovsky Yu.E., Lelevich V.V. Epidemiology of alcoholism and the state of drug treatment in Belarus. / / Medical News. - 2000, No. 7, p. 58-60.