Assistant Professor of Dermatology
MGM Medical College and Hospital
- MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy), JSS Medical College, JSS University ,Mysore (2011 – 14)
- Internship, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai (2009-10)
- M.B.B.S, Bharti Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune (2004-09)
- 12th (CBSE), Delhi Public School, Ranchi (2004, Topped Bio – Maths branch in school)
- 10th (CBSE Board), Delhi Public School, Ranchi (2002)
- Data Analysis and Statistical Inference LASER
- Nail Surgery
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
July 2014 – February, 2015 Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy, MGM Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai,
February 2015 – Present Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy, MGM Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
December 2014 – Present MGM Hospital and Research Centre, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
April, 2015 – December, 2015 Dr. Satish Udare Skin and Aesthetic Centre, Vashi, Navi Mumbai,
Consultant, Healing Accelerated
December, 2015 – Present Online platform which bridges the information gap between patients/doctors by providing medical opinion to those living in Tier II and Tier III cities and super specialists residing in geographically far off locations.
Awards and Honours
- Global Education Award at International Congress of Dermatology 2013, New Delhi
- Thesis Grant by JSS University (Rs 35000) in 2012
- IADVL Galderma Research Grant in 2015
- Scholar Tie at Delhi Public School, Ranchi in 1998
- Scholar Blazer at Delhi Public School, Ranchi in 1997
- Scholar Badge (3 Times) at Delhi Public School, Ranchi (1993-96)
- 2011 – Present Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists (IADVL)
- 2013 – Present International Society of Dermatology (ISD)
- 2015 – Present Navi Mumbai Region Dermatology Association (NMRDA)
- Rohatgi S, Basavaraj KH, Ashwini PK, Kanthraj GR. Role of tetracycline in recalcitrant erythema nodosum. Indian Dermatol Online J 2014; 5: 314-5.
- Rohatgi S, Lathia T. The curious case of prolactin hormone. Indian J Dermatol 2015; 60: 310.
- Rohatgi S, Basavaraj KH. Metabolic and cardiovascular comorbidities in psoriasis – Revisited. MGM J Med Sci 2015; 2(1): 25-38.
- Rohatgi S, Jindal S, Jerajani HR. Impetigo Herpetiformis: A dermatologist’s headache and an obstetrician’s nightmare. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice 2015; 25(12): 1131-34.
- Rohatgi S, Shastry V, Betkerur J, TG Savitha, Mohan A. Non mycosis peripheral T-cell non Hodgkin lymphoma involving the skin: A case report. MGM J Med Sci 2015; 2(2): 106-9.
- Rohatgi S, Jindal S, Khan S. Another feather to the tale: Psuedovesicular pityriasis rosea. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice 2015; 26(4): 326-8.
- Joshi RS, Rohatgi S. Idiopathic eruptive macular pigmentation: A critical review of published literature and suggestions for revision of criteria for diagnosis. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2015; 81:576-80.
- Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS (Accepted) – Rohatgi S, Jindal S, Viradiya HM. Syphilis Incognito: Resurgence of the covert devil
- MGM Journal of Medical Sciences (Accepted) – Viradiya HM, Rohatgi S, Jerajani HR. Chilly wheals: The underreported entity of cold urticaria.
- Leprosy Review (Accepted) – Rohatgi S, Naveen S, Salunke P, Someshwar S, Jerajani HR, Joshi R: The story of a leprous foot.
- Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy (Under Review) – Rohatgi S, Basavaraj KH. A cross sectional, comparative study for evaluation of high sensitivity – C reactive protein as potential biomarker in metabolic comorbidity in psoriasis.
- Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy (Under Review) – Patel K, Rohatgi S: Successful treatment of recurrent dermatophytosis with isotretinoin and itraconazole.
- British Journal of Dermatology (Under Review) – Rohatgi S, Agarwal P, Udare S, Joshi R. Ornament like swelling on the ear: A case report.
- Indian Dermatology Online Journal (Under Review) – Rohatgi S, Jerajani HR. Comment on: Role of C-reactive protein as a marker of disease severity and cardiovascular risk in patients with psoriasis
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
- Rohatgi S, Jindal S, Jerajani HR. Impetigo Herpetiformis: A dermatologist’s headache and an obstetrician’s nightmare. In: Mahajan DM. (eds.) Interesting Cases in Dermatology. Volume 3. New Delhi: IJCP Academy of CME; 2015. p. 23-26.
- Shaurya Rohatgi, Hemangi Jerajani, Saurabh Jindal. Diagnostic and therapeutic conundrums in a case of pemphigus vulgaris in “Tips and Tricks in Dermatology Practice”
- Shaurya Rohatgi, Hemangi Jerajani, Pooja Agarwal. The Mystical Course of an Incorrigible Swelling in “Tips and Tricks in Dermatology Practice” (In Print)
- Chapter on treatment of atopic dermatitis in the book “Essentials of Atopic Dermatitis” edited by Dr. Satish Udare (In print)