Professor of Neurosurgery
General University Hospital
Baptist Medical Center
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Phone: 904 4879134
|2015||Specialization in Research Fellowship. Baptist Medical Hospital- Neurological Institute, BMC, United States|
|2013||Specialization in Research Fellowship and Clinical Observership. Wisconsin Hospital, WH, United States|
|2012 - 2013||Specialization in Clinical Fellowship in NeuroOncology. National Institute of Cancer, INCA, Brazil|
|2009 - 2014||Specialization - Medical Residence. University General Hospital, HGU, Brazil|
|2002 - 2008||Graduation in Medicine. University of Cuiaba, UNIC, Brazil|
MEDICINE GRADUATION: Degree in Medicine from the University of Cuiaba (UNIC) from 2002 to 2008. RESIDENCY: Resident in Neurosurgery at General University Hospital (HGU) in Cuiabá MT from 2009 to 2014. FELLOWSHIP: Clinical Fellowship in NeuroOncology in the National Cancer Institute (INCA) in Rio de Janeiro 2012 - 2013; Research and Observer Fellowship in Neurosurgery in Wisconsin Hospital in Sept-Oct 2013 in the city of Madison - Wisconsin - USA; Research Fellowship in Baptist Neurological Institute, Department of Neuroendovascular since Oct 2015 - Present - Jacksonville - FL. CERTIFIED BOARDS: Board Certified - Neurosurgery Brazilian Society in Brazil - 2015; Member Certified of Neurosurgery Brazilian Academic Society in Brazil - 2015. MEMBER of SOCIETIES: American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS). Member ID 439987; American Heart Association/American Stroke Association (AHA/ASA). Member ID 226571937; Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS). Member ID 91226; Member of Neurosurgery Society of Mato Grosso (SNMT); Membership of Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology (SVIN). EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER Editor Board Member of Journal of Surgery. Scifed Journal of Surgery. From Scientific Federation; Editor Board Member of Biomedical Journal of Science and Technical Research; Editor Board Member of Techniques in Neurosurgery and Neurology; Associate Editor of the Research in Medical & Engineering Sciences. PEER REVIEWER - EDITORIAL MEMBER OF JOURNALS: Peer Reviewer for Journal of Neurological Surgery Reports at Thieme since 2017; Peer Reviewer for World Neurosurgery Journal since 2017; Peer Reviewer Editor Board Member International Educational Scientific Research Journal since 2017; Peer Reviewer for Surgical Neurology International (SNI) since 2017; Peer Reviewer for CUREUS Journal since 2017; Peer Reviewer for Brazilian Neurosurgery Journal (Thieme E-Journal) since 2017; Editor Board Member (as a Reviewer) of Journal of Cancer Biology and Therapeutics since 2017. RESEARCH INSTITUTION Researcher of CNPq Institution by Prof Dr Carlos Alexandre Fett, PhD.
|2015 - Current||Professor Visitante , Position: Neurosurgery, Cerebrovascular, Endovascular., Schemes of job: Part-time||Hospital Jardim Cuiabá|
|2014 - 2015||Medicare - Neurosurgery, Position: Neurosurgery, Schemes of job: Part-time||Baptist Neurological Institute|
|2010||Contract institutional||Cuiaba University|
Member of Editorial Board
- Research in Medical & Engineering Sciences
- Scifed Journal of Surgery
- Biomedical Journal of Science and Technical Research
- Techniques in Neurosurgery and Neurology
Honors and Awards
- 2017 - Membership of Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology (SVIN)., SVIN
- 2016 - Member of Neurosurgery Society, Neurosurgery Society of Mato Grosso (SNMT)
- 2015 - Board Certification of Neurosurgery by Sociedade Brasileira de Neurocirurgia, Sociedade Brasileira de Neurocirurgia - SBN
- 2015 - Member Certified of Neurosurgery Brazilian Academic Society, Neurosurgery Brazilian Academic Society
- 2015 - Membership American Heart Association / American Stroke Association (AHA/ASA), Member ID: 226571937
- 2015 - Membership of American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)., Member ID: 439987
- 2014 - Membership Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS), Member ID: 91226
- Gripp, Danielandrade; Lopes, Helioferreira; Nogueira, Janio; Torres, Yasminecoura; Christiani, Marcio De Mirandachaves; Do Souto, Antonioaversa; Gonsales, Douglas Giant clival chordoma causing pathological laughter. Surgical Neurology International, v.5, p.18 -, 2014. Additional references: English. Meio de divulgação: Meio digital. Home page: [doi:10.4103/2152- 7806.127257]
- Figueiredo, N.; Gonsales, D.; Casulari, Luiz Kyphoplasty Versus Percutaneous Vertebroplasty Using the Traditional and the New Side-Openning Cannula for Osteoporotic Vertebral Fracture. The Spine Journal. , v.11, p.35S - 36S, 2011. Keywords: percutaneous vertebroplasty, osteoporotic vertebral fractures, Side Openning Cannula, Bone Cement Extrusion, Complication of Vertebroplasty
- Feguri, A.; Gonsales, D.; Figueiredo, N.; Figueiredo, R. C. F.; Carmo, A. V. Closure Of The Neural Tube Defect: Current Status Of Prevention. Brasília Médica. , V.46, P.223/ - 227, 2009.
- Figueiredo, N.; Gonsales, D.; Serra, A.; Rotta, R.; Castelo, S.; Moraes, L. Median (Third) Occipital Condyle Causing Atlantoaxial Instaiblity And Myelopathy. Arquivos de Neuro-Psiquiatria., v.66, p.90 - 92, 2008.
- Aguilar-Salinas, P.; Gonsales, D.; Brasiliense, L.; Sauvageau, E.; Hanel, R. High-energy Trauma Precipitating Intramedullary Cavernous Malformation Hemorrhage – A Possible Underreported Mechanism. Cureus. , v.9, p.2 - 5, 2017.
- Gonsales, D.; Figueiredo, N. The Migration of Kirschner Wire from Left Distal Clavicle to the Intradural Anterior Thoracic Spine. J Neurology Neurosurgery, v.2, p.1 - 4, 2017.
- Aguilar-Salinas, Pedro; Brasiliense, Leonardo B.C.; Gonsales, Douglas; Mitchell, Bartley; Lima, Andrey; Sauvageau, Eric; Hanel, Ricardo Evaluation of Pipeline Flex delivery system for the treatment of unruptured aneurysms. Expert Review of Medical Devices (Print), v.13, p.885 - 897, 2016.
- Dabus, G.; Grossberg, J. A.; Cawley, M.; Dion, J. E.; Puri, A. S.; Wakhloo, A. K.; Gonsales, Douglas; Aguilar-Salinas, P.; Sauvageau, E.; Linfante, I.; Hanel, R. Treatment of complex anterior cerebral artery aneurysms with Pipeline flow diversion: mid-term results. Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery, v.10, p.01 - 05, 2016.
- Grossberg, J. A.; Hanel, R.; Dabus, G.; Keigher, K.; Haussen, D. C.; Sauvageau, E.; Linfante, I.; Gonsales, Douglas; Aguilar-Salinas, P.; Bouslama, M.; Mayich, M.; Nogueira, R. G.; Lopes, D. Treatment of wide-necked aneurysms with the Low-profile Visualized Intraluminal Support (LVIS Jr) device: a multicenter experience. Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery, v.10, p.01 - 05, 2016.
- Figueiredo, N.; Rotta, R.; Cavichiolli, Alessandro; Gonsales, D.; Casulari, Luiz Kyphoplasty versus percutaneous vertebroplasty using the traditional and the new side-opening cannula for osteoporotic vertebral fracture. Journal of Neurosurgical Sciences (Testo stampato), v.55, p.365 - 370, 2011.