- :0090-532 3782204
Department of Urology
Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University
|2000-2006||Urology Specialist Training , Pamukkale University Faculty of Medicine, Denizli, Turkey|
Doctor of Medicine, Pamukkale University Faculty of Medicine, Denizli, Turkey
Dr. Eyup B. Sancak, MD is an Assistant Professor of Urology at University of Canakkale Onsekiz Mart medical School at Canakkale, Turkey. Dr Sancak received his M.D. from Pamukkale University Faculty of Medicine. He subsequently completed residency training in Urology at Pamukkale University in 2006. He has published over 20 scientific manuscripts and book chapters in the fields of Urology and has served as a reviewer for journals such as Cellular Oncology and Pharmacological Research. Based on his contribution, Elsevier has awarded him as a Recognized Reviewer Status. He is a member of the Animal Experiments Local Ethics Committee of Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University.
Dr. Eyup B Sancak Research Intersts includes Urology, major ozonated autohemotherapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, experimental investigations about renal ischemia reperfusion.
Honors And Awards
Based on his contribution, Elsevier has awarded him as a Recognized Reviewer Status.
- 2014–presentEndourology Society, 2012–present
- Sancak EB, Turkon H, Cukur S, Erimsah S, Akbas A, Gulpinar MT, Toman H, Sahin H, Uzun M. Major Ozonated Autohemotherapy Preconditioning Ameliorates Kidney Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury. Inflammation. 2015;19:19.
- Sancak EB, Resorlu M, Celik O, Resorlu B, Gulpinar MT, Akbas A, Karakan T, Bayrak O, Kabar M, Eroglu M, Ozdemir H. Accuracy of Unenhanced Computerized Tomography Interpretation by Urologists in Patients with Acute Flank Pain. Urologia internationalis. 2015;94(2):210-4
- Sancak EB, Resorlu M, Akbas A, Gulpinar MT, Arslan M, Resorlu B. Do Hypertension, diabetes mellitus and obesity increase the risk of severity of nephrolithiasis? Pak J Med Sci. 2015;31(3):566-71.
- Resorlu M, Sancak EB, Uysal F, Arslan M, Diri A, Adam G, Akbas A, Sariyildirim A, Gulpinar MT, Resorlu B. The association of urolithiasis and androgenetic alopecia. Ren Fail. 2015 Oct 13:1-5.
- Akbas A, Gulpinar MT, Sancak EB, Karakan T, Demirbas A, Utangac MM, Dede O, Sancaktutar AA, Simsek T, Sahin B, Resorlu B. The effect of music therapy during shockwave lithotripsy on patient relaxation, anxiety, and pain perception. Ren Fail. 2015 Oct 13:1-4.
- Akbas A, Silan C, Gulpinar MT, Sancak EB, Ozkanli SS, Cakir DU. Renoprotective Effect of Humic Acid on Renal Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury: An Experimental Study in Rats. Inflammation. 2015:1-7.
- Tolga-Gulpinar M, Resorlu B, Atis G, Tepeler A, Ozyuvali E, Oztuna D, Resorlu M, Akbas A, Sancak EB, Unsal A. Safety and efficacy of retrograde intrarenal surgery in patients of different age groups. Actas Urol Esp. 2015;39(6):354-9.
- Oguz U, Aykac A, Demirelli E, Sancak EB, Resorlu B, Sarikaya S, Damar E, Bozkurt OF, Ogreden E, Yalcin O. The Time of Spontaneous Resolution of Monosymptomatic Nocturnal Enuresis (MNE) Is Familial. Urol Int. 2015;94(4):459-63
- Resorlu M, Sariyildirim A, Resorlu B, Sancak EB, Uysal F, Adam G, Akbas A, Aylanc N, Gulpinar MT, Karatag O, Ozdemir H. Association of congenital left renal vein anomalies and unexplained hematuria: multidetector computed tomography findings. Urologia internationalis. 2015;94(2):177-80.
- Ersan I, Sancak EB, Arikan S, Akbas A, Koklu A, Gencer B, Kara S, Gulpinar MT, Tufan HA, Hondur AM. Evaluation of the intraocular pressure changes during micturition in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences. 2015;19(8):1330-3.
- Resorlu B, Sancak EB, Akbas A, Gulpinar MT. Time to say good bye to shockwave lithotripsy? World J Urol. 2014 Feb;32(1):297-8
- Abdulmajed MI, Sancak EB, Reşorlu B, Al-Chalaby GZ. What are the currently available and in development molecular markers for bladder cancer? Will they prove to be useful in the future? Turk J Urol. 2014 Dec;40(4):228-32.
- Resorlu M, Arslan M, Resorlu EB, Gulpinar MT, Adam G, Sancak EB, Akbas A, Aylanc N, Ozdemir H. Comparison of individuals consuming natural spring water and tap water in terms of urinary tract stone disease. Archivio Italiano di Urologia e Andrologia. 2014;86(3):217-8.
- Resorlu B, Sancak EB, Resorlu M, Gulpinar MT, Adam G, Akbas A, Ozdemir H. Retrograde intrarenal surgery in pediatric patients. World journal of nephrology. 2014;3(4):193.
- Bolat D, Acar IC, Zumrutbas AE, Eskicorapci S, Sancak EB, Zencir M, Turan T, Sinik Z. Prevalence of daytime urinary incontinence and related risk factors in primary school children in Turkey. Korean J Urol. 2014 Mar;55(3):213-8.
- Sancak EB, Reşorlu B. Stone disease in the pediatric age group and retrograde intrarenal surgery. Anatol J Clin Investig 2015;9(3):161-166