Department of Biomedical Information Sciences
Hiroshima City University
|1993||BS. Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology|
|1995||MS. Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo|
|1995||Foreign student, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France|
|2001||Ph.D. Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo|
Akimitsu Kugimiya is an Associate Professor, Faculty of Information Sciences, Hiroshima City University. He is the member of the professional associations.
- Todevelop of an amino acid-biosensor with aminoacyl-tRNAsynthetase as each amino acid recognition element and apply to the use of diagnosis of diseases.
- To develop of an artificial polymer receptor and apply to the sensing material.
|2015||Associate Professor, Faculty of Information Sciences, Hiroshima City University|
|2010-2015||Associate Professor, Center for Industry and Public Relations, Hiroshima City University|
|2001-2010||Director, Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology, Hiroshima City|
|1996-2001||Research Associate, Faculty of Information Sciences, Hiroshima City University|
- "Recognition of Sialic Acid Using Molecularly Imprinted Polymer" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Jun Matsui, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Kazuyoshi Yano, Hitoshi Muguruma, Alfred V. Elgersma, Isao Karube, Analytical Letters, 28, 2317-2323 (1995).
- "A Biomimetic Receptor System for Sialic Acid Based on Molecular Imprinting" S. A. Piletsky, E. V. Piletskaya, Kazuyoshi Yano, Akimitsu Kugimiya, A. V. Elgersma, R. Levi, U. Kahlow, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Isao Karube, T. I. Panasyuk, A. V. El’skaya, Analytical Letters, 29, 157-170 (1996).
- "Recognition in Novel Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Sialic Acid Receptors in Aqueous Media" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Jun Matsui, Kazunori Ikebukuro, Kazuyoshi Yano, Isao Karube, Analytical Letters, 29, 1099-1107 (1996).
- "Sialic acid-imprinted polymers using noncovalent interactions" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Jun Matsui, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Materials Science & Engineering C, 4, 263-266 (1997).
- "Synthesis of castasterone selective polymers prepared by molecular imprinting" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Jun Matsui, Hiroshi Abe, Masakazu Aburatani, Toshifumi Takeuchi,
- "Selective recognition of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid using a molecularly imprinted polymer" Yoko Nomura, Hitoshi Muguruma, Kazuyoshi Yano, Akimitsu Kugimiya, Scott McNieven, Kazunori Ikebukuro, Isao Karube, Analytical Letters, 31, 973-980 (1998).
- "Effects of 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate on polymer network and interaction in hydrophilic molecularly imprinted polymers" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Analytical Sciences, 15, 29-33 (1999).
- "Application of Indoleacetic acid-imprinted Polymer to Solid Phase Extraction" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Toshifumi Takeuchi, AnalyticaChimicaActa, 395, 251-255 (1999).
- "Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-Coated Quartz Crystal Microbalance for Detection of Biological Hormone" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Electroanalysis, 11, 1158-1160 (1999).
- "Sialic Acid Imprinted Polymer-Coated Quartz Crystal Microbalance" Akimitsu Kugimiya, HidenobuYoneyama, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Electroanalysis, 12, 1322-1326 (2000).
- "Surface Plasmon Resonance Sensor Using Molecularly Imprinted Polymer for Detection of Sialic Acid" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 16, 1059-1062 (2001).
- "Synthesis of 5-Fluorouracil-Imprinted Polymers with the Multiple Hydrogen Bonding Interaction" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Takashi Mukawa, Toshifumi Takeuchi, The Analyst, 126, 772-774 (2001).
- "Preparation of Sterol-Imprinted Polymers with the Use of 2-(Methacryloyloxy) Ethyl Phosphate" Akimitsu Kugimiya, YasuyukiKuwada, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Journal of Chromatography A, 938, 131-135 (2001).
- "Molecular Recognition by Indoleacetic Acid-Imprinted Polymers: Effects of 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate Content" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Toshifumi Takeuchi, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 372, 305-307 (2002).
- "Preparation of molecularly imprinted polymers with thiourea group for phosphate" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Hideo Takei, AnalyticaChimicaActa, 564, 179-183 (2006).
- "Selectivity and recovery performance of phosphate-selective molecularly imprinted polymer" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Hideo Takei, AnalyticaChimicaActa, 606, 252-256 (2008).
"Selective Recovery of Phosphate from River Water Using Molecularly Imprinted Polymers"
Akimitsu Kugimiya, Hideo Takei, Analytical Letters, 41, 302-311 (2008).
- "Amino acid sensing using aminoacyl-tRNAsynthetase" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Miki Morii, Takashi Ohtsuki, Analytical Biochemistry, 378, 90-92 (2008).
- "Biomimetic sensor for cAMP using an ion-sensitive field-effect transistor" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Kaori Kohara, Materials Science & Engineering C, 29 959-962 (2009).
- "p-Phenylenediamine epoxy resin film for redox enzyme detection" Kenichi Kanno, Akimitsu Kugimiya, Yasumasa Matsumoto, YuyaKonishi, Tsuyoshi Arakawa, YuichiroTakaki, Yuya Yoshida, Keiichiro Hanada, Kotaro Matsumura, Takeshi Endo, Macromolecular Symposia, 297, 108-113 (2010).
- "Phosphate ion sensing using molecularly imprinted artificial polymer receptor" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Fumie Babe, Polymer Bulletin, 67, 2017-2024 (2011).
- " Amino acid sensing using an ion-sensitive field-effect transistor" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Kaori Kohara, Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, 6, 397-400 (2012).
- "Spectrophotometric detection of histidine and lysine using combined enzymatic reactions" Akimitsu Kugimiya, Emi Takamitsu, Materials Science & Engineering C, 33, 4867-4870 (2013).
- "A luminolchemiluminescence method for sensing histidine and lysine using enzyme reactions"
Akimitsu Kugimiya, RieFukada, Daiki Funamoto, Analytical Biochemistry, 443, 22-26 (2013).
- "Microfluidic analysis of serine levels using seryl-tRNAsynthetase coupled with spectrophotometric detection"
Akimitsu Kugimiya, Emi Matsuzaki, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 174, 2527-2536 (2014).
- "Chemiluminescence detection of serine, proline, glycine, asparagine, leucine, and histidine by using corresponding aminoacyl-tRNAsynthetases as recognition elements" Akimitsu Kugimiya, RieFukada, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 176, 1195-1202 (2015). DOI 10.1007/s12010-015-1639-6
- "Flow analysis of amino acids by using a newly developed aminoacyl-tRNAsynthetase-immobilized, small reactor column-based assay" Akimitsu Kugimiya, HidenoriKonishi, RieFukada, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, accepted