SciForschen Online Publications
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Brown University, Providence, RI 1995
- Part I. Synthesis of Five Novel Tetrahydroimidazodiazepinones as Candidates for HIV-1 Non Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors and Evaluation of their Biological Activity.
- Part II. Synthesis of the A-ring Synthon of 1a-Hydroxyvitamin D3.
- Part III. Nucleoside Synthesis from Pentenyl Glycosides.
- Part IV. Studies toward the Synthesis of Tazettine Alkaloids.
- Post-Doc, Organic Chemistry, Columbia University, NY, NY 1998
Project: The total synthesis of strychnine under Professor Gilbert Stork.
- Executive MBA, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ 2007
- DEPARTMENTDepartment of Pharmaceutical Sciences
University of Pittsburgh
- COUNTRY USA