- Prasad D, Bansal M, Ashwath RC. A tale of two rings. Cardiol Young. 2014 Aug;24(4):727-8. PubMed PMID: 24844239.
- Dangol A, Bansal M, Al-Khatib Y. Trans-catheter closure of acquired left ventricle to right atrium shunt. First case report in an infant and review of literature. Pediatr Cardiol (2013) 34:1258–1260PMID: 22639005.
- Bansal M, Strainic J, Ashwath R. Pediatric Cardiology. Bilateral absence of superior vena cava. Pediatr Cardiol (2013) 34:1031–1033 PMID:22580777.
- Bansal M, Fiutem J, Hill JA, O’Riordan MA, Zahka. Oxygen Pulse Kinetics In Fontan Patients During Treadmill Ramp Protocol Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing. Pediatr Cardiol (2012) 33:1301–1306. PMID: 22466709.
- Hill JA, O’Riordan MA, Bansal M, Fiutem J, Zahka K. Normal QT Response during Exercise Testing and Hyperventilation in Children. J Exercise Physiology online 2012;15(1):65-75
- Bansal M, Golden AB, Siwik E. Anomalous Origin of the Right Coronary Artery from Pulmonary Artery with Ostial Stenosis. Circulation 2009;120;e282 PMID: 19996020.
- Bansal M, Jain H. Cardiac murmur in neonates. Indian Pediatrics. 2005 Apr; 42(4):397-8. PMID: 15876611.
- Maheshwari S, Suresh PV, Bansal M, Mishra A, Sharma R, Amin Z. Perventricular device closure of muscular ventricular defects on the Beating Heart. Indian Heart J 2004; 56: 333–335. PMID: 15586743.
- Bansal M, Snyder C. Cardiovascular Problems of the Neonate in “Fanaroff and Martin`s Nenatal-Perinatal Medicine”, 10th ed. Edited by Martin R, Fanaroff A and Walsh M. To be published by Elsevier in 2014.
- Bansal M. Linkage between congenital heart disease and lymphatic obstruction in “The Cardiac Lymphatic System” edited by Ganga Karunamuni, Springer 2013.
- Dangol A, Bansal M, Al-Khatib Y. First case of transcatheter closure of an acquired left ventricle to right atrium defect in an infant. 40th ODICH annual conference 2012, Ann Arbor, MI
- Hill J, Bansal M, Zahka. Hyperventilation Causes QT Prolongation in Normal Children. K. JACC. 2011; 57: E113 (ACC 2011)
- Suresh PV, Maheshwari S, Bansal M, Mahalla BK, Mehrotra S, Mishra A, Sharma. Transthoracic echocardiography guided closure of atrial septal defect with amplatzer septal occluder. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions; 63, 1:110. (PICS-AICS 2004)
- Suresh PV, Bansal M, Maheshwari S, Mahalla BK, Mehrotra S, Mishra A, Sharma R. Postoperative coil embolisation of collaterals and BT shunts following surgery for TOF and univentricular hearts. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions; 63,1:128. (PICS-AICS 2004)
Invited lectures, presentations, research seminars
- “Oxygen Pulse Kinetics In Fontan Patients During Treadmill Ramp Protocol Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing”. Research day presentation. Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital. June 2010
- “Childhood Stroke”. Albany Medical Center, Pediatric Grand Rounds, Albany, NY April 2007.
- “Empyema presenting as abdominal pain”. Department of Pediatrics Case management conference, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY December 2006
- “Generalized Lymphadenopathy” Department of Pediatrics Case management conference, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY September 2006
- “Birth Control Choices for Teens”. Pediatric House Staff conference, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY. May 2006
- “Tetralogy with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy- A rare association”, 6th Pediatric Cardiac Society of India Meeting, Bangalore, India, August 2004.
- “Per ventricular VSD device closure”. Cardiological Society of India Meeting - Bangalore, India, February 2004
- “Fluid and Electrolyte management in children” In House- CME teaching program for postgraduates organized by academic committee of Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital, Indore. July 2003
- “Incidence and clinical significance of cardiac murmur in neonates”. Annual Meeting of Indian Academy of Pediatrics for JN Pohowalla best research paper award, Indore, India, December 2002
- “Congenital heart disease in Infancy”. In House CME teaching program for postgraduates organized by Department of ObGyn, M.G.M. Medical College, Indore, India, February 2002
- “Hemiplegia”. Pediatric House Staff Conference. MGM Medical College, Indore, India. June 2001