Master in Business Administration Program (MBA) - June 2012,
Robert Kennedy College, University of Wales,Zürich, Switzerland
Thesis title: “Can the strategy of utilizing an innovative technology in ventilation support of critically ill neonates result in the reduction of health care cost and be cost-effective?”
- Al-Rahmani A, Awad K, Miller TF, Wolfson MR, Shaffer TH: Effects of partial liquid ventilation with Perfluorodecalin in the juvenile rabbit lung following saline injury. Critical Care Med 2000;28:1459-1464.
- Sander CS, Salman N, van Geel M, Broers JLV, Al-Rahmani A, Chedid F, Hausser I, V Oji V, Al Nuaimi K, T G Berger, V L R M Verstraeten. A newly identified splice site mutation in ZMPSTE24 causes restrictive dermopathy in the Middle East.
British Journal of Dermatology 2008;159:961-967.
- Chedid F, Narchi H, Musharraf I, Rahmani A. Application of volume guaranteed ventilation in the newborn. Perinatology 2008;10:186-193.
- Chedid F, Musharraf I, Shanteer S, Haddad H, Shihab Z, Imran A, Abou Adma H, Salman N, Rahmani A.Short term outcome of very low birth weight infants in a developing country. Comparison with the Vermont Oxford Network. Journal of Tropical Pediatrics 2009;55:15-19.
- Al Rayami E, Al Zoabi K, Rahmani A, Tamim M, Chedid F.Is isolation of outborn infants required at admission to the neonatal intensive care unit? American Journal of Infection Control 2009;37:335-7.
- Musharaf I, Al Attrach I, Rahmani A. Reversible obstructive acute renal failure due to morphine in premature neonate. Perinatology 2009;2:86-89.
- Ali BR, Akawi NA, Chadid F, Bakir M, Rehman MU, Rahmani A, Lihadh Al-Gazali.Genetic Heterogeneity of Ellis-van Creveld in the United Arab Emirates. BMC Medical Genetics 2010;11:33.
- UrRehman N, Chedid F, Rahmani A. Neurally adjusted ventilatory assist mode used in congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan 2011;10:637-639.
- Rehman M,Khanani M F, Bekdache G, Durrani N, Altaf J, Rahmani A, Chedid F. Congenital Epulis. JCPSP 2012;22:56-57.
- UrRehman M, Mando K, Rahman A, Imran A, UrRehman N, Gowda K, Chedid F. Neonatal hearing screening from the Eastern Region of United Arab Emirates. WHO Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal. EMHJ 2012;18; 1254-1256
- Rahmani A, Khan J, Corder J, Almonte E, Chedid F. Neurally adjusted ventilatory assist in the neonatal period: applications and limitations. Journal of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine 2012; 5; 205–212
- Rahmani A, UrRehman N. Chedid F, Utilizing Neurally Adjusted Ventilatory Assist (NAVA) mode as an adjunct diagnostic tool in congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome.
- Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan 2013, Vol. 23 (2): 154-156
- Chedid C, Rahmani A, Durrani A, Rehman M, Musharraf I, Imran A
Saadah, L; Chedid, F; Sohail, M; Al Kaabi; Rahmani A.
- Point of Care Measurement of Hemoglobin and Hematocrit in Newborn Infants Using a Blood Gas Analyzer; 2013;
- e-Journal of Neonatology Research, 3,
palivizumabduring Nosocomial Outbreak of Respiratory Syncytial Virus in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; Artificial Neural Networks Predict Efficacy.
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013, DOI: 10.1002/phar.1333 Pharmacotherapy
- Al-Rahmani A, Khalid A, Miller TF,WolfsonMR, ShafferTH. Partial liquid ventilation with Perflurorodecalin in the juvenile rabbit lung following saline injury.Pediatric Research APS-SPR 39(4)S 2:384, 1996 #40648.
- Saadah L, Tamim M, Salman N, Chedid F, Kumar S, Rahmani A.Respiratory syncyitialvirus nosocomial outbreak: artificial neural networks and prediction of premature infants who may benefit from palivizumabpalisade Europ 2008;04:22-23.
- Sasidharan P, Saadah L, Chedid F, Al Rahmani A.The Role of Administration of palivizumab to High Risk Infants in the NICU with RSV Outbreak in the NICU, ASP-SPR 187, Publication 3757; 14, 2008.
- Aiman Rahmani, Ahmad Ali Imran, Edita Almonte, Fares Chedid, Stephanie Woodworth, Can the strategy of utilizing an innovative technology in ventilation support of critically ill neonates result in the reduction of health care cost and be cost-effective the 4th SEHA annual research conference 2012, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Sajjad Rahman, UgurDilmen, FuatEmreCanpolat, Mehmet YektaOncel, Abdurrahman Evli, Jasim Anabarees, Khalid Hassan, Hussain Parappil , Mohammad Rigims, Mohammed Khashaba, Islam Ayman Noor, Lucy Lum Chi See, AnisSiham, Aiman Rahmani, Moghis Rahman, Fares Cheddid, Lina Haboub, SamawalLutfi. A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial of Therapeutic Hypothermia plus Magnesium Sulphate (MgSO4) vs. Therapeutic Hypothermia plus Placebo in the Management of Term and Near Term babies with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (The Mag Cool Study): Preliminary Safety Results..On behalf of the Mag Cool Study Group Preliminary Safety Results of Mag Cool 2 Study - A Randomized Controlled Trial ,Qatar Foundation Annual Research Conference (QF-ARC-D-13-00745) , Doha, November 24 - 25, 2013