Highest Earned Degree:
- PhD, Educational Leadership and Technology; School of Education, Drexel University, 2003.
- Relationship of Emotional Intelligence and the ability to adhere to Combination Antiretroviral Therapy (CART) in HIV positive individuals.
Other Earned Degrees, Graduate and Undergraduate:
- MSN - Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Adult Health, University of Pennsylvania, 1990. BSN, La Salle University, 1988.
- Diploma in Nursing, Roxborough Memorial Hospital, School of Nursing, 1984.
- AA – General Studies, Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, 1972.